“Nice Hotel but bed was like a rock”
Review of Falls Hotel & Spa

Falls Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ennistymon
Roscommon, Ireland
“Nice Hotel but bed was like a rock”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Nice hotel, Staff were very friendly. Grounds of the hotel were lovely and the view fantastic. Found the bed probably the most uncomfortable i have ever experienced in a hotel. Dinner was very nice. It was very good value for money all round, but i had a pain in my shoulder and back from the bed.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Daithi0806
FallsHotel, Manager at Falls Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 24 February 2012
Hello TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us. I’m glad to hear that you liked the hotel, that you enjoyed the food and grounds and that you thought it was good value for money. I’m sorry to hear that you found the bed uncomfortable as we replaced all our mattresses only about 12 months ago. I hope you would consider visiting us again and if you’d like to contact me directly to tell me what room you stayed in, I can look into it further for you.
I hope to hear from you and my apologies again for your poor night sleep.
Sales & Marketing Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
Ireland
Reviewed 21 February 2012

This weekend, I went to the Falls Hotel and Spa for the weekend with "the Girls".
It was a bargain 2 nights B & B and one evening meal (4 courses) for 99 euros.
Such a lovely place, the stall ALL of them Bar, Chamber, Reception, Spa, excellent manners and so helpful. Will be back.

Room Tip: We had Family rooms, they were very spacious and big bathroom.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank IrelandRuby
Hello TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for the lovely review you posted following your recent “Girly Weekend” in the Falls. I’m delighted you enjoyed the hotel and found all of the staff excellent and helpful and that you thought that your two night stay was great value. We are a family owned and family managed hotel and at all time we aspire to ensure that all guests experience a warm, friendly and professional atmosphere throughout. I’m glad to hear that this was the case for you.
I very much look forward to welcoming you and your “girls” back again soon.
Dublin
Reviewed 19 February 2012

This hotel is grand for a family wanting to get away for a family friendly hotel for a few days. If you are a couple looking for a romantic break with nice surroundings and relaxing spa facilities, this is not the hotel for you. Restaurant food was nice, bar food was not good. We will not be returning.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank EmmaGDublin
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I was sorry to read about you disappointment following your romantic stay with us. I see from your review that you did not find our grounds or spa relaxing and I’m concerned about that. We normally get positive feedback from guests about the walks around our 50 acres of grounds and the treatments in the spa. I’m sorry that you did not find this to be the case during your stay.
At all times we try to ensure that all our guests have a relaxing and enjoyable stay and that all their needs are tended to.
If you would like to come back to me directly about your issues so we can find out what went wrong I’d appreciate it.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Just back from a two night stay at Falls Hotel. Excellent hotel and very good value. Our bedroom was beautifully presented and very comfortable. We ate in the Thai Restaurant on first night and had Bar Food on the second night. Both were excellent. The hotel is ideally placed for touring in Co Clare and is just a short stroll into Ennistymon village.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for posting your review of our hotel following your recent stay with us. It’s great to hear that you found hotel is a great location, the bedroom beautifully presented and comfortable and that you enjoyed the food in the Thai Restaurant and the Bar.
I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We booked a family room package, us and three nippers aged 1-8. The room was great, plenty of room for us all. The swimming pool was brilliant, not too cold like many hotel pools we visited. Staff very patient with our little people at meal times both in the bar and restaurant. Lovely homely atmosphere.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Ladydaly
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for posting your review of our hotel following your recent stay with us. I was delighted to read that you found the room spacious, the pool brilliant and that you found the atmosphere in the hotel homely.
I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel soon and thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts after your stay with us.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ennistymon
6.1 km away
31.7 km away
Dromoland Castle Hotel
Dromoland Castle Hotel
#1 of 2 in Newmarket-on-Fergus

Been to Falls Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!