“The best fish and chips in Ireland !!! And that Ferrero Rocher cheesecake....”
Review of Tasty Station

Tasty Station
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Lahinch
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Description: Our challenge is to feed people with tasty, good portioned food for reasonable prices. Friendly and helpfull staff will fulfill your meal.
Reviewed 11 June 2017

The best fish & chips we had in Ireland (believe me - we tried more than a few before)!!! Me and my family saw the reviews and dined here. Best decision ever. Food looks great and tasted even better. Awesome atmosphere. Staff very friendly and super fast. We ordered and had our food really quickly. We also had something sweet to finish our lovely evening. Amazing homemade cheesecake (Ferrero Rocher cheesecake!) is something you need to try. For sure we'll come back! Thank you :)

1  Thank Jojo M

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

The first thing to say is that the service was friendly and prompt and our hostess was very welcoming.

The second thing to say is that I was disappointed by this place, having visited it on foot of the excellent reviews on here. Our lunch was mediocre at best.

It's not expensive and there's a nice atmosphere but the steak sandwich was very poor. The 'steak' was far from tender. In my view it was an inferior cut. It was tough, chewy and lacking in flavour. The sandwich element was fresh and fine. I left much of the meat behind - which is extremely out of character for me. The chips were good and the side salad was unremarkable.

I wouldn't be inclined to return. It may be that I chose poorly but it's not a risk I'm willing to take.

3  Thank Quack123
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Visited tasty station today really family friendly, staff couldn't be nicer and the food was excellent

1  Thank liamv90
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Just finished a lovely meal ...
Make sure you visit
Top food
Class spot
Everything about the place is great

1  Thank garyrob1979
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Happened to stop by here for an early dinner after visiting the Cliffs of Moher and enjoyed a great meal! Our wonderful & friendly waitress recommended the ginger prawns served with rice. My friend enjoyed the pan fried cod. Definitely recommended!

1  Thank PatrickCA15