“It was ok”

Dromoland Castle Hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our honeymoon and we were delighted by the pictures online. Didn't meet that. Ashford Castle and Hayfield Manor were better.

Baggage/car team was great!
Other guests were loud and disrespectful most of the night. Didn't feel like a 5-star experience. My husband and I barely slept. Room decor was ok.
Was close to Shannon.

1  Thank happytravels343
Mark_Nolan_GM, General Manager at Dromoland Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear happytravels343

I am very sorry that your recent stay with us was less than satisfactory. I will certainly investigate and discuss your comments with the management team; I hope you would consider returning to Dromoland Castle so that we may have the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel.

Mark Nolan, General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,544)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been coming to dromoland all my life twice a year and I’m sure I’ll keep on doing so. Everyone has always been helpful and polite. Looking forward to coming back in March 2018 and we are also aiming to get married there.

Dear HARRYGRAY95

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Trip Advisor. It is always such a pleasure to welcome you back to Dromoland. We look forward to seeing you in March and hopefully working with you on your upcoming nuptials.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my stay. Everything was at my fingertips. There was no need to go off property. There is plenty to do. I enjoy the history Steven the carriage driver shared as we ventured around the grounds. The staff are outstanding.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark_Nolan_GM, General Manager at Dromoland Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Debsalee

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Dromoland Castle. I will be sure to share your kind comments with all of the team. Stephen will be thrilled he got a special mention!

I hope you would consider a return visit to us if traveling in the area again, we would all be so pleased to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

3 Days of bliss.From the time we arrived until the time we left, all staff were courteous and attentive in every detail.Even if was just to say hello as we passed.Customer service at its best.Well done all

Dear 447ark123

Thank you for your wonderful review and feedback which I was so pleased to read.

The team here at Dromoland are continuously striving to provide warm and attentive service to our guests so they are thrilled to hear that you appreciated it so much. Many thanks again for the most encouraging feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My third stay at Dromoland did not disappoint...it never does. From the minute of arrival to the moment of departure -- everyone was funny, professional, and charming to be around. At any price, worth every penny! I was sad to go. For anyone arriving or departing from Shannon, it is only a 10 minute drive. A must do if luxury is your preference.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank BuckyCharms

Dear BuckyCharms

Thank you for your wonderful comments, it is always such a pleasure to welcome back our regular guests. We all look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon.

Mark Nolan, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Newmarket-on-Fergus
0.9 km away
11.1 km away
Bunratty Manor Hotel
Bunratty Manor Hotel
#1 of 2 in Bunratty

Been to Dromoland Castle Hotel? Share your experiences!