1,232 results
All reviews manor house lime tree restaurant upgraded to a suite golf resort elk bar lovely hotel next morning wedding venue blessington lakes the ground floor top class the main hotel from start to finish bar food beautiful location wedding reception one night stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First of all I am not into golf, I found this place online while away on business traveling from Belfast last month and needed a room, most of naas, swords where fully booked at the time, the rooms, staff, food, location its excellent. The staff are friendly, helpful and professional, the wifi is brilliant for streaming Netflix and good parking spaces close to reception. The breakfast area has a great view of the course and again has friendly staff and great menu. I have stayed again this week for another two nights and I will be back again next month for sure.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank laurence1987
GMTulfarris, General Manager at Tulfarris Hotel and Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Laurence1987
Thank you for completing a review following your recent stay with us at Tulfarris, we really appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was one of the best hotels we ever stayed in. The views from our room over the golf course was beautiful. The hotel and surrounding grounds were very well maintained. The food was very very nice and tasty. The staff were amazing very helpful and polite, couldn't do enough for you. We were given a tour of the Manor House and wedding venue, fabulous for a wedding, The bedroom was very spacious warm and comfortable, cleaning staff so nice. Would recommend this hotel to anyone especially my golfing friends, we will come back again

Room Tip: Rooms over looking golf course fab
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JIM1954SILLERY

Dear JIM1954SILLERY
On behalf of everybody here, thank you for your very kind comments; it really makes it all worthwhile when somebody enjoys a visit as much as you did. I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived on a perfect Autumn afternoon. Views are absolutely fabulous and staff at every contract were great, as was our bedroom.

Unfortunately the carpets in the corridors had not been vacuumed in a while and many of the windows had not been cleaned in ages and there was an accumulation of cigarette butts outside the entrance.

The main dining room was closed, which was fine as the hotel was not busy. We were on a deal, which included a 2 course dinner and opted to dine in the lounge, which was nice. Unfortunately the menu was pretty basic. Starters were fine and my wife's curry was tasty but like warm. My double hamburger although overcooked in the extreme was very badly tainted to the point of being rancid. This was promptly removed and replaced with fish & chips which was fine. As our meal was included in the rate I was given a 20% discount on our beverages, when the bill arrived it was 15% which was about €6!

The views in the main dining room were amazing where we had breakfast (Windows were sparkling clean!). Breakfast was fine other than the pastries which were cooked beyond salvage. Fresh croissants were delivered from the kitchen to our table on request.

I paid my bill and mentioned our dining experience after checking out.

This is a great location for a visit, however senior management have a lot to account for and are letting their customers and staff down. We will not be returning.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Niall H
We are in the midst of a rooms refurbishment and whilst every care has been taken to ensure that the hotel corridors are presented in pristine conditions at all times there may have been occasions where the carpet was grubby due to traffic by construction personnel, please accept my sincere apologies.I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your dining experience, I will raise the points you made with the kitchen and restaurant team and I know they will work much harder to ensure we don't let ourselves down in this manner again.

I sincerely hope that you will give our hotel a chance to make a better, lasting impression during your next visit to Wicklow.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We attended a wedding here and my husband rang ahead on the morning to ask if we could bring non alcoholic wine as I’m pregnant. The hotel said they should be able to provide and they would call back. They rang 15 min later to say it was sorted. When we arrived it was there and for the rest of the evening they topped up my glass along with everyone else’s with no issues. Just such great service, not to mention a stunning venue and beautiful food.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marianne D
GMTulfarris, General Manager at Tulfarris Hotel and Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Marianne D
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read your generous comments about the service and facilities here at the hotel and I would like to thank you on behalf of all the team here at Tulfarris.

We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to stay with us again and that your visit then will be as memorable as this one.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay in Tulfarris for a friends wedding. We wished we stayed another night or two to fully take in the views of the lakes which we didn’t get around to in the time we were there. The rooms were spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. Especially the pillows. I don’t usually sleep well in other places but I slept sound as a baby here!

We’ll be back as soon as we can.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ChrissySara

Dear ChrissySara
Many thanks for the review posted recently and for taking the time to tell us of your experience at Tulfarris..

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Yours sincerely