Review Highlights
Heaven have to try it .

Had a peaceful morning in BallyBunnion it was raining so we decided to try seaweed baths we waited... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2018
sullbri33
Ireland
via mobile
A lovely treat

Reviewed 6 June 2018
AliB5228
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This was suggested to me by the lady I was staying with, I had previously had a seaweed bath in Donegal so I was very excited. The warm water draws the oils out from the seaweed and the viscosity changes so you feel enveloped in soothing, softening goodness.
Well worth a visit for a quiet moment.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I was delighted to get here. Garry made me welcome in the light that I had a long wait. It was a marvellous experience where I reached my own comfort zone with the bath water. You are given 30 minutes at a cost of 22 Euro. The comfort of all that is natural and the healing that ensues was wonderful. You are supplied with a towel. If you are on the tall side like myself request a long bath Afterwards sitting outside with a cuppa looking at the Atlantic ocean was pure bliss! Thank you.

3  Thank Frank2510
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This was a simple yet enjoyable experience and I felt a lovely feeling of well-being afterwards. They start running the bath for you and you then adjust the temperature to your own liking. You keep an eye on the time yourself and you're given a 30 min slot. I went in the morning time so it was quiet. Try it even if the idea of bathing in seaweed freaks you out a bit! You have complete privacy so you can wear a swimsuit or not! If the water isn't running in the other rooms it's nice to lie back and listen to the sound of the sea. I felt lovely and warm afterwards and deeply relaxed. No running into the cold sea for me!

6  Thank Laura E
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to relax and feel the pains and stress drain away. 30 mins of bliss and relaxation. Staff are friendly and pleasant. If you need some "me" time this is definitely the place to find it. Will book my bath for my next visit to Ballybunion next year.

4  Thank Carol T
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We stayed for a week in Ballybunion in early June 2016. On the advice of some friends, we visited the seaweed baths down at Ladies Beach in Ballybunion. What a blast! We were jet-lagged as we arrived from the States that morning, but the baths (filled with fresh seaweed) were immensely relaxing. Apparently, the warm water (you control your own temperature when drawing the bath) releases the oils from the seaweed. I am not a spa person, but this was great. From there, you get to run right into the Atlantic, just outside the door. Fortunately, (a) the tide was in (the tides are quite marked at Ballybunion and if the tide is out you have to walk an additional 100 yards to be able to dive in) and (b) I grew up in Boston, so chilly water is nothing new. The sure cure for jet lag! What a great way to start a trip!

3  Thank William L