Ashgrove House
USD 139
USD 115
Innisfree B&B(Bunratty)(Great Value!)
USD 93
Bunratty Castle Mews(Bunratty)(Great Value!)
USD 128
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 103/night.

Bunratty Grove(Bunratty)(Great Value!)
USD 93
All reviewsirish coffeesconeswarm bedsspring flowersshannon airportbunratty castlemy home away from homecomfortable roomsirish experiencewonderful breakfastirish folkcountry roadlast nightmedieval dinnera wonderful place to staythe pubfrank
Reviewed 6 October 2009

When we arrived, our hosts were having a dinner party for friends. We were invited to join them before leaving for the evening. We will never forget the friendliness of these families who were eager to help me with our search for my family history. If I ever get the opportunity to return to Ireland, I will plan on staying at Ashgrove House!

Our large room had a beautiful view across the Irish countryside. The linens were very pretty and totally comfortable. We had a private bathroom adjoining our room.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2009

We arrived at the oversized bungalow which is Ashgrove House late and tired on a wet evening .We were greeted by Frank who showed us to our rooms which are not the clinical ' everything matches ' that most places are, but soft and welcoming as such is in a home. Just as we were going to settle for the night Frank swept from the kitchen with mugs of Baileys coffee and as I do not do coffee, a hot toddy for me.
The next morning greeted us with Shelia's soft Irish voice singing from the kitchen , such is the relaxed atmosphere that they create with their guests(more like extended family)
Breakfasts were warm home made scones , freshly made bread, full cooked Irish fare
with lashings of freshly made pots of tea and perked coffee. Shelia attends to her guests as a mother would her brood , anxious that we all had enough of everything.
Shelia booked ahead for our visit to Bunratty Castle and she and Frank recommended
other venue's for us to try. They are so open and caring we felt we were going home each evening , this lovely couple really made a difference to our stay in Bunratty.
We will stay with them again when next we are in Bunratty, and would highly recommend this B&B to all.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2009

Frank and Sheila are a delight and really go out of their way for their guests!!!!! Comfortable rooms and beautiful grounds.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2009

Frank and Sheila are 2 wonderful hosts and people. I spent a couple of nights in their B&B and I had the warmest welcome I could expect which made me feel more like family than a paying guest. They helped me planning my itinerary for my short vacation and I had a wonderful time!
The B&B is clean and confy. I would reccomend it to anyone! And I do believe that Sheila makes the best scones of all Ireland!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2009

Frank and Sheila were the best hosts. They welcomed us with Irish coffee, and set around the kitchen and talked with us, made us feel really welcomed. Lovely home in the country, comfortable rooms, clean bathrooms. Sheila's brown soda bread and scones were delicious. Went to the Traditional Irish Dinner at Bunratty Castle and had a wonderful dinner and entertainment. Met some friendly travelers and locals at Durty Nellie's. Would love to visit with them again.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family