“Family meal out”

Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Tramore
Price range: USD 3 - USD 32
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family friendly restaurant, situated overlooking the prom in Tramore, Co. Waterford. We offer a wide variety of food including, pizzas, pastas, seafood, salads, steaks and burgers. We also offer an outside heated dining area which is covered, yet still gives a restaurant feel while overlooking the beach.
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Very good with my daughters nut allergy requirements. Pizzas and pasta really good. Relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. Great view of the sea.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Went to Brooklyn for my wife's Birthday. What can I say had the Tampura of monkfish and prawn for the starters it was delicious. Had the seafood pasta dish for main course it was unbelievable just Magic. My wife was just as happy. End result two of the staff came out with a dessert a candle on top and sang "Happy Birthday " to my wife. She was really chuffed. Thank you Brooklyn for a lovely night. Well done to the staff and thanks.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The food here is lovely, has a great atmosphere and helpful staff. There is a great range on the Menu too suit everybody.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I had heard some great things about this restaurant but I had never been. I called out on Tuesday to book a table and I was made to feel very welcome. My friend and I arrived 10 minutes early but we were shown to our table straight away. We were given menus and the specials were displayed on two giant screens. Service was excellent and the staff were very knowledgable and friendly. I chose the calamari to start followed by the smoked chicken penne pasta which was on the specials board. The food was absolutely perfect and the portions were on the large side.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I love the pizza here. The base is really thin so you don't full uncomfortably full. The garlic dip is perfect for crusts and is so tasty. There's a great selection on the menu so something for everyone...steak,salad,fish etc. They even have lovely proper chips. The ice cream is gorgeous aswell. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Siobhan2701