1,059 results
All reviewsryder cupgolf coursethai restaurantdrawing roomlegends restaurantroom restaurantstar hotelbeautiful hotelthe main hotelstar serviceplaying golfdriving rangearnold palmerchristmas treeafternoon teathe outdoor hot tubbeautiful room
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Our company held a mgmt offsite at the K-Club. The service was great and I would recommend the whiskey tasting if you have the chance. Additionally, we got an opportunity to shoot trap/skeet and practice archery with a great group of instrucutors

Stayed: October 2017
3  Thank BayStateTravelerWest

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at The K Club with your company.

We are all very happy to hear how well our team looked after you during your time with us

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This hotel is so beautiful. I loved everything about the decor and layout of the hotel. The rooms are huge. We went for a 3 course meal in the restaurant and the setting was very romantic. Food was lovely also. Definitely not amazing but we really enjoyed. We also went for walk afterwards in the gardens and the lighting was stunning around the grounds. We had breakfast in bed the next morning which was the best I have ever had delivered. The spa is beautiful and you have to go for a walk outside to get to it which I enjoyed.

Two minor things though. It was my 30th and they didn't acknowledge it expect for 'happy birthday at reception'. My husband was really disappointed because he mentioned lots it was my birthday. Also, we ordered €45 bottled of wine but they didn't have it in stock and they said they substituted it with an equivalent. When we looked at bill on way home they had charged €90 in addition to €45 supplements to our 3 course meal we have paid for. Apart from by husband going for beef we didn't get anything extra. But all in all, we loved our stay.

Room Tip: All rooms have a lovely view.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laurdud

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at The K Club

The team here are all very happy to hear how well looked after you were during your time with us and that you enjoyed many aspects of the resort.

I will follow up follow with our F&B Manager here on how we missed your Birthday, we really wish you both the best for the next 30th years.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the K Club for 2 nights as a birthday treat.
The grounds and hotel are very impressive and the gardens are lovely and well kept.
The staff are just wonderful, everyone we dealt with were so friendly and helpful!!
We ate in both the hotels restaurants over the two evenings and the food was really good.
We had booked spa treatments, the girls were so nice. My treatment was with Linda and she was such a friendly person and did a great massage and facial! She was wonderful. The only thing I would say is the changing rooms could be cleaned out a bit more often. After my facial I went into change, the floor was soaking wet and I nearly fell over.
The room was very nice, great bathroom and lovely products.
Breakfast was really tasty and plenty of choice, but unfortunately the first morning the cooked breakfast wasn’t warm enough. It was much better the 2nd morning.
All in all a really lovely stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marion M

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking your time to write your recent review with us at The K Club.

The Team here are very happy to hear you kind words with regards to the food and the staff.

We are so pleased that your room was to your liking and that enjoyed the Spa. We will pass on your comments to Linda who will be delighted with your feedback

We look forward to welcoming you back to The K Club in the future

Kind regards

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I must say so disappointed with our recent trip to the k club for a wedding. On arrival, our room was not ready so we had to get ready down in the spa changing rooms where we were dropped off only to be told that we had to walk back to reception after getting ready. There we were transported by bus eventually to the venue of the marriage to find we had to stand as there was no seating for us, very unprofessional. My partner was left very distressed by all of this and a day in which we saw 2 friends of ours share there special day we had a taste of fierce dissatisfaction. Can honestly say the poorest of service I have witnessed in a hotel for a very very long time. So disappointing

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank bridget325
Reviewed 4 March 2018

A group of 4 of us travelled from Dublin for a dinner and overnight stay. The hotel was excellent, comfortable and luxurious and the rooms were spacious and traditional with superb bathrooms - lots of room for two women and their toiletries! Dinner was included and we had an excellent meal though many items on the menu carried a substantial supplement. I made the mistake of ordering port with the cheese and saw a charge of over 20 euro added to the bill, though I stressed I didn't want vintage. Wines were unnecessarily expensive. Overall we had a most enjoyable stay and were very impressed that the staff in the bar did not make us in any way unwelcome as we talked into the wee small hours!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank T00shka
TheKClub, General Manager at The K Club, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear T00shka

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to us here at The K Club. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your time with us here and that you found our bedrooms to your satisfaction.

I hope that we get to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kind Regards