“Great food and exceptional service!”
Review of Pizza Delight

Pizza Delight
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Grand Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: At Pizza Delight, our pizzas are legendary because they are prepared with dough that we make fresh every day in our restaurants, our secret recipe pizza sauce, and the freshest toppings. Our Italian inspired menu has a variety of mouthwatering food that is sure to appeal to everyone’s taste. Entrées also include our famous Super Donairs, Garlic Cheese Fingers, Signature skillet dishes featuring fresh vegetables, chicken and seafood, panini sandwiches, pastas made with a selection of meats, fresh vegetables and signature sauces, delicious salads and our signature desserts.
Reviewed 29 November 2017

This is one of my favorite restaurants. It is a Pizza Delight, but also a Scores Chicken & Ribs outlet. The staff are always prompt and courteous and the owners, Marc & Dianne are just outstanding. The food is delicious; I've never had a bad experience yet and I've been a customer for several years. On arrival, you may put a variety of breads on an open BBQ pit and then liven them up with a variety of spreads (garlic, herbs & chives, cheesy butter, sun-dried tomatoes, etc. Many meals come with an all-you-can-eat soup and salad bar. One thing's for sure.... no one goes home hungry from this place! I recently held a party at home for 30 people and Dianne made me a batch of chicken stew which was to die for! She included the buns, butter and styrofoam bowls. The price was as ordered, but Dianne gave me enough stew for 40+ people!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Very nice meal today at Pizza Delight! Staff were very nice! Very pleased with our choice! Thanks PD!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I ate here with my wife and three small children while traveling. The service was great and bread bar helped pass the waiting time with the kids. The food was so so. I ordered a classic donair. I usually really like donair, but I did not care for the style served here. The kids seemed fine with their meals and my wife didn't complain about the pasta. The prices were hard to be beat and the restaurant is located just off the main highway. Honestly though, this would not have been a top choice for us. I would go a little farther into Grand Falls for more options.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We had a family birthday dinner here recently. The food was delicious. The service was great. It took longer than we are normally used to, but it was busy and our server was amazing. The food came out hot and everyone enjoyed their meals.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We had the quarter chicken dinner which included the salad bar. Very good meal for the price. The staff were very friendly. Would definitely eat there again when we are passing through that area.