“Very Family friendly”

Noah's Ark Restaurant Cafe
Ranked #16 of 105 Restaurants in Bray
Reviewed 5 January 2018

8 year old just loves this place as do I.
Servers are friendly and helpful and jokey with the 8 year old.

We were in during Christmas period and they pretended to mistake 8 year old for a Reindeer and wanted to give her Reindeer Food.

Food is freshly prepared and decent potions, reasonably priced too.
Very good Coffee!
We were lucky to get the window seat.

Pizza's look fab, they have a wood fired oven but haven't tried one yet.
Can't wait for return visit.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank ellejay08

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I rarely write reviews but having visited Noah’s Ark last night I just have to share how amazing it was. Myself and a couple of friends had pizzas from the new wood fired oven. We all agreed that they were the best pizzas we had ever tasted!! We also tried the garlic bread which was to die for! Prices were so reasonable for the quantity and quality of the food. That wasn’t even the best part, the staff were so friendly and helpful and the restaurant is so well laid out. Such an amazing experience I would give more stars if I could.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank D9918MTtarab
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner, the food, service and friendly welcoming atmosphere at Noahs Ark are hard to beat. Absolutely fabulous every time, one of my favourite places.
Can't recommend highly enough

Date of visit: October 2017
3  Thank Caroline D
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Had heard a lot of positive reports about Noah's Ark on social media. Went for breakfast there and certainly Noah's Ark lived up to our expectations. There was prompt, friendly service and we enjoyed a very tasty breakfast. Quality and quantity was excellent. Have been back since for breakfast twice and those initial first impressions were confirmed and those high standards in terms of food maintained and service (if possible) was even better.

Popped in subsequently to try out the pizza from the wood fired pizza oven. Just the cure for a dark, cold November night ... and that was just the friendly welcome we got from the staff, before we ever tried the food. Again service was prompt; good humoured and warm. The pizza experts that were with me found the pizza to be tasty and authentic. I am not an expert but took the waiter's recommendation and had the 'special'; prawn, chilli and lime pizza. It was delicious. Sunday evenings in Noah's Ark may well become a tradition over the coming Winter. It has certainly finished the weekend off nicely and set us up for the week ahead.

Date of visit: November 2017
2  Thank Merrybeau
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I went here with my family recently, the food is awesome, its the best pizza I've ever tasted!
Its so good that in the future I will order pizza from here instead of dominoes which is my regular pizza place.
The service was excellent and the waiter was very funny with prompt and friendly service, would highly recommend.

Date of visit: November 2017