“Good food”
Review of Morelli Franco

Morelli Franco
Ranked #18 of 37 Restaurants in Cashel
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This is a well run family restaurant. Staff are friendly. Food is excellent. Sat in and had take out all good.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Visited Cashel on Friday. Asked in the tourist information for a nearby chipper as we had over an hour to wait for a bus. She told me Morelli's had the nicest chips. We took her recommendation and weren't disspointed. I had a chicken burger and chips. The burger was really tasty as were the chips. It wasn't a huge portion of chips but there was enough. They were fresh cut homemade and were lovely. My partner had the rib burger and chips. He said it was one of the nicest he has ever had. My son had a quarter pounder and chips. Another family member had the beef burger and chips aswell. We all enjoyed the meal. It was very nice and the price very reasonable. Nice restaurant with a takeaway next door. Free wifi just ask the waitress for the password.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

If you're liking for something quick and tasty to eat in cashel, look no further that Morellie's. They have fantastic chips, pizza's, burgers and kebabs. I would suggest the rib kebab and chips! Absolutely fantastic!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I love going to morellis. My favourite has to be the chicken kebab plate. The portion size is brilliant I always struggle to finish. The rib burger is also a must.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

5*****
Great restaurant and take away.
Italian cuisine and kebabs amazing!
Friendliest staff
Love everithing in this restaurant!