“Never fails to impress”

Carrickdale Hotel & Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 111 Restaurants in Dundalk
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a hotel in Co Louth.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is a lovely hotel in a great location, easily accessible from a Newry, Dundalk bypass. Attended 2weddings there recently, food and service was first class.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Service slow in bar but scones nice and food well priced. Nice reception area. Hard to get into. Will call again

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel for a lite bite on the way up from Dublin. It is clean enough but very old fashioned. It has been redecorated since the last time we were here but in bad taste. The food was bland and the service was not good. It is in a good location for passing trade.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

After a long day driving I was looking forward to a good night's rest, but also, no.
A racket below which the duty manager called music made it impossible to sleep. The duty manager refused to have it turned down. He did offer to move my room but who wants to move room when ready for bed.

Staff obviously need retrained to avoid guests being put in rooms above function room.

First and last visit to this hotel.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love the carrickdale hotel anytime I have visit the food and the service has been first class and the service is excellent.i loved it that much myself and my husband book our wedding venue in the carrickdale and again the food,service and staff were excellent.a woman Elaine Kelly was dealing with our wedding Elaine couldn't have done anymore for me and my husband she was amazing. this hotel is class and it's perfect for your wedding venue you will definitely not be disappointed. 1st class service all round and I will have many returns to this hotel xx