All reviews the owner ring of kerry triple room an excellent host helped us plan places to visit full irish breakfast excellent location clean rooms surrounding area short walk skellig michael wonderful stay valentia island two nights breakfast was delicious accommodation
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I stayed with my family including a 3 month old baby for a long week end,Alan did an exceptional job in providing me with all the comfort and neccesities during my stay.Location,service,peaceful,close to shops,its all come in a whole package in this little beautiful B&B.All local tourist attraction information and maps are available in the beautiful breakfast room.Its was a very pleasent experience and will be going back again for sure.Thank you very much Alan.Avinash

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2013

The B&B is the perfect place to stay! The rooms are very spacious and very comfortable. Breakfast was super delicious and plenty of food. I can only highly recommend staying here as the location if perfect for a few days of relaxation and a road trip to Dingle and the Ring of Kerry.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Thanks Alan for a warm welcome and an enjoyable stay, great big rooms, lovely breakfast, very reasonably priced, close to all the attractions that Cahersiveen has to offer, just great !
Sheba is very grateful as well for your hospitality!

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2012

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay here at this property. The gentlemen who runs the property was very kind. The price was great for what we received. Our room was the family sized room with 3 beds. It was large and we had more than enough room to roam around inside. I loved the two dogs on property, they added I nice touch to the place. Breakfast was included with the room and it was cooked well, deliciously, and quicky. The owner even helped us book a spot on a boat for a place we were visiting. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Don't forget to check out the owner's photography, it's stunning.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura S
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I had the pleasure of bringing a group of people to San Antoine in Cahirciveen. After walking many hours it was pure luxury to return and wallow in a hot shower and to relax in the beautiful guest sitting room and sip a cup of coffee overlooking the bay as the sun went under.A home away from home is my feeling about San Antoine without even mentioning the beautiful breakfast...

Date of stay: May 2012