“A warm and welcoming place to stay in Clifden!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tmidm0710
Chicago, Illinois
“A warm and welcoming place to stay in Clifden!”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

I was lucky enough to stay in this gem for over a month. You couldn't ask for better owners to make sure you were ok or if you needed anything. Upon my arrival there was fresh Brown Bread right from the oven of Mannions Bar which is right downstairs. It was a warm welcome! Declan and Kiara wanted to make sure my stay was the best ever, And it was! Anything I needed I had.
It's in the middle of town and very convenient to all the bars and restaurants. Your only a short taxi ride away to the other towns and to the ferry to Inishbofin. The beds were very comfortable and the apartment was very clean. There is also free WiFi as well. It truly was like home to me. They also own the bar below (Mannions) and the food was lovely! (went back for more each time...that's how good the food is) I go to Clifden twice a year and I will definitely stay there again. Very warm and welcoming for sure! Thank you Declan and Kiara. I will see you again very soon!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Nov 2017
Hi there. Thank you for this lovely review. Your feedback is important to us. We are delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay at Clifden Apartment. We shall pass your comments onto the landlord. We look forward to welcoming you back to Connemara in the future! Take care
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing