We stopped off here for lunch on our way to Clifden from Cork. We had two hungry and loud children (2yr old and 6 month old). We were directed to a beautiful bar with high ceilings, really classy decor and a fantastic view to the garden and river. The bar was empty so we took our seat by the window overlooking the garden. We were served by a fantastic and friendly waitress (Ulricke I think) who brought us a highchair and a box of toys for the 2 year old. We ordered the steak sandwich and the chicken curry wrap. The food was faultless and absolutely delicious. The potato wedges were out of this world. We had a wonderfully relaxing time and were really well looked after. As we were having our tea and coffee, Ulricke brought out some beautiful shortbread cookies for our toddler. This was a lovely touch and said a lot about this hotel. We would highly recommend Adare Manor and we will definitely be back to stay overnight in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland