“Last meal of our trip...”
Review of The Blue Door

The Blue Door
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Adare
Cuisines: Irish, International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Yum, yum, yum! It was such a perfect place to have our last meal in Ireland. We stayed in Adare and traveled out of the town each day.

This meal was wonderful. The staff was great. Set pre fix meal for 30€. The burrata starter was insane, salmon was good as was the steak. My kids loved the warm apple pie and I loved the sticky toffee.

Would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This is a gem of a restaurant. There is a nice welcoming atmosphere and the food is always good. I have eaten here on numerous occasions and have never had a bad meal or a bad bottle of wine. A good place for locals even though it's in such a touristy town.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

They serve the best bruchetta (I hope I spelled that correctly) I have had in years. Warmed and very tasty on fresh spinach. Just one piece of this is enough to satisfy the day tripper to Adare. Small, yet charming, the Blue Door should be opened by you on your visit to this town.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic dinner here recently. We were a group of 8 and everyone was very pleased. The staff are all attentive and helpful. While very small inside it's still comfortable with very traditional Irish decor. The food is wonderful. I had the prawns for a starter and the scallops for the main course. I highly recommend the scallops they were perfectly cooked. My partner had the steak and loved it. Overall everyone was happy with their meal and I would definitely return.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The blue door! Magnificent in every way shape and form food presentation staff and complements to the chef. I'll be back