“Warm and cozy”

Nine Market Street
Ranked #17 of 75 Restaurants in Kinsale
Cuisines: European, Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cosy friendly establishment, cafe/Restaurant serving fresh cakes and pastries,freshly brewed locally roasted coffee, lunch and dinner 5 days a week Tuesday to Saturday. All our food is prepared in house everyday and locally sourced. We pride ourselves on seasonality and local produce and above all freshness!!
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for an excellent dinner of baked hake on asparagus, potatoes, Irish chowder, and buttered greens washed with Kinsale cider which was all fantastic. Mary and chef Leona were lovely hosts who made us feel warm and cozy in an otherwise chilly sea fort at downtown center of Kinsale.

Leona R, Owner at Nine Market Street, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Hi ravengeral
I am really happy to hear how much you enjoyed your evening with us. It was Mary & my pleasure to have you dine with us. Thanks for taking the time to review us.
Warmest regards

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Fast and friendly service. Everything tasted good and fresh. Good portion size and prices. Good option.

Hi wlopez,
Thank you for your lovely review. We use the freshest ingredients available, I'm glad that you enjoyed your meal with us.
Warmest regards

Reviewed 21 April 2017

My daughters and I stopped in for lunch. It is a pretty, quaint little place. Very friendly staff and great service. I had the chicken and chickpea stew. One of my girls had the pulled pork sandwich, the other had Orzo pasta. Everything was absolutely fresh and fantastic. Highly recommend!

Hi Kristi
Thank you for taking the time to review Nine Market Street. I'm delighted that you enjoyed the food and service with us, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Warm regards, Leona

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We were a group of 23 and had a private party. The food is fantastic and the service is second to none. Everyone enjoyed it. Leona & Mary are so nice and were so helpful. We were given a set menu for our budget and the wine is yum. I'll be back!

Leona R, Owner at Nine Market Street, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Jane,

It was lovely to meet you the other week. I'm really glad you enjoyed your time with us and I hope your sister had a good hen. I'm delighted with such a wonderful review and I will pass on your thanks to Mary.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here last night, we were a large group and took over the whole restaurant. Had a set menu and the food was delicious, service was efficient and friendly. There was only one lady serving and she dealt with the group really well. Thank you!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We really appreciate it.

Warmest regards,