“Nice Center of Town Eatery”

The Milk Market Cafe
Ranked #41 of 81 Restaurants in Kinsale
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Amazing Cafe serving the most fabulous pizza's I've ever tasted!
Reviewed 19 June 2016

What a great colorful place to sit in the sun and people watch! Nice soups and brown bread. The cafe looks down on the center of town and the color of the various surrounding shops makes this a special experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for some lunch outside and ended up having seafood chowder with brown bread. Enjoyed it and would come back for more.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

I had coffee and an apple slice here on a lovely hot summer mid morning on 04/06/02016. Nice place to sit and people watch.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch here one day and will not go back again. Myself and my partner did not feel welcome one bit!! We sat outside and waited for menus when nobody came out to us I went in to get some, after what felt like forever we still hadn't had a staff member come out to take our order so I went in again. I was snapped at and told someone would be out to us soon. Another 3-4 mins later someone came out and took out order, I had to recorrect the order a few times before the waitress for it correct. The order still came out wrong!! The staff were rude and abrupt!! I would NEVER go back here again.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Fish n chips were the best, light crispy batter, fresh fish, and a nice portion. Husband had the pizza and also enjoyed immensely. Great outdoor seating right in the center of town, fast service, and affordable prices.