“Excellent Chai Latte Spiced !”

The Lemon Leaf Cafe
Ranked #10 of 75 Restaurants in Kinsale
Price range: USD 4 - USD 26
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Please note we can be busy during peak meal times, so please call ahead to avoid disappointment or expect to wait for a table. Our staff advises walk-in's there will be a wait. The Lemon Leaf Cafe is based in the heart of Kinsale, Co. Cork. We offer the best coffees, breakfasts, brunches, lunches and desserts. The Lemon Leaf Café is bright, airy and homey specialising in cakes, as well as vegan and gluten free items. Wine, local cider and local beer is available for you to enjoy with your meal.
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

In Kinsale from Portugal, so popped in for the famous Chai latte Spiced.
WOW, very bright, light and airy with friendly staff. This is a very busy place indeed at all times of the day.
Great selection of food and drinks.
We both had Chai latte spiced with a BLT to share.
Just amazing - nothing more to say.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

was tasty and swift. The food was fresh and flavorful, the staff responsive, and the price reasonable.

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

The food here is great, we had the vegetarian breakfast, top quality. Service was great. Family friendly, enjoyed our lunch a lot. Would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

Walking around kinsale and looking at menus my partner and i got a lovely feeling about the place before we even went in. Even with it being the bank holiday weekend we got seated with no wait. I picked a sandwich..BLT and my partner picked a chicken salad. Both fab. I ordered a cappuccino and he ordered a tea. He was very impressed by the tea and the fact it was tea leaves. When we asked the waitress about the teapot with tea strainer in it we were told we could buy them there. We left full with a new teapot...thank you we'll definitely be back x

Reviewed 7 June 2015

I last visited Lemon Leaf in July 2013 where I got the most fabulous sandwich/cake for a picnic. Finding myself in Kinsale again on June 6th with two friends I couldn't resist a return visit. Feeling just a little under pressure because I'd been singing the praises of this cafe we stopped for morning coffee at 11.30. Once again the place was buzzing. We were quickly seated and restrained ourselves from indulging in the many fabulous options on the menu. We settled for tea, coffee and the fabulous lemon drizzle cake. What a treat! The setting is wonderful, food and service just fabulous. I suffered intense plate envy as nearby tables were served! I think this is one of the best cafes I have ever been in - it set the tone for what was a great day out in Kinsale and I can't wait to return - maybe next week if I'm lucky!