Review Highlights
Just spectacular!

This course has the most spectacular setting of any I have played, period. It occupies a peninsula... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Cathy C
British Columbia, Canada
via mobile
SPECTACULAR !

I missed playing Old Head back in 2010 when I was last in Kinsale. However, the wait is over... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
tk1410
Southold, New York

All reviews pebble beach bucket list pro shop real challenge cypress point blind shots views are breathtaking light house the atlantic ocean sunny day caddies holes caddy clubhouse courses tee play
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Course is very nice, not to challenging. Views, will take your breath away. I have played the course three times. Make it a must play.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed two nights at the hotel at Old Head and played one round of golf. It was the most exceptional golf experience that I have ever had-the course and our caddie were wonderful. Truly wish that all could have this experience. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Played Old Head twice in our weeks stay.
This is golfing heaven.
The layout and condition of the course is second to none.
The facilities are superb.
A bucket list course.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This challenging golf course might be my favorite destination to date.

It’s spectacular, beautiful, and fair if you can get off the tee. The caddies enjoy showing you around.

The dinner afterwards was a little expensive for golf fare, but worth the price. I don’t think there’s a nearby option.

Absolutely would do it again.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Fourth time playing Old Head with this one being the windiest ever. Winds were 20+ mph for the whole round, forcing you to think about your shots. Not a very tricked up golf course - few blind shots, nasty bunkers in the wrong place, etc. Go for the scenery.