“Most delicioud”
Review of The Supper Club

The Supper Club
Ranked #3 of 81 Restaurants in Kinsale
Price range: USD 9 - USD 25
Description: Evening Restaurant in the centre of Kinsale, classy vibe, great cocktails. Opening in our new restaurant April 10th
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This is a five star restaurant. Others get higher ratings in Kinsale, but none could be better. The serving staff was gracious and helpful. The drinks were unique and who knew a gin and tonic could be so unique. The six of us had four different entrees and each declared theirs the best. The hake was beautifully cooked and the arancini every good as Sicily. And then the desserts-wow. Molten chocolate brownie with ice cream and lemon lime creme brûlée. If we had another night here, we would go back. Thank you to the owner and staff for a delightful evening.

1  Thank RetiredTravleler

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

With the many good meals to find in Kinsale, this restaurant had raised expectations and didn't disappoint. The meal was excellent accompanied with good wines. Even though the place was packed, staff were accommodating and on call to serve our every need. We even made some friends across from us, which adds to a good atmosphere. Recommended for a pre-drink meal.

2  Thank Peter P
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent from start to finish. A very welcoming and slickly run restaurant. The food is tiptop in my opinion and I've never had a bad thing to say about any time I've visited.

1  Thank Camper706203
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We had a super evening here for my sisters hen. We were a large group and were sat in the garden room at the back of the restaurant which even though it was tucked away, we didn't feel like we were. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Diane in particular was really helpful and nothing seemed too much trouble for her. We had a set menu, all of which was fresh and delicious. I'd really highly recommend it.

1  Thank SineadC75
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and my friends absolutely LOVED this place! The staff are soooo friendly and even when I called to say we were running late, they were so nice and told us to take our time.
The food was spectacular! You have to try to monkfish! So tasty and well presented!
Then they even put a candle in my crumble and sang me happy birthday :D it was so lovely and made my birthday so special!
And then there's the gin and cocktail menu!
I don't know why this place isn't top of the Kinsale list!!!

1  Thank Amy F