“Absolutely AMAZING! - best restaurant in Kinsale!”
Review of The Supper Club

The Supper Club
Ranked #8 of 75 Restaurants in Kinsale
Price range: USD 10 - USD 28
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and my friends absolutely LOVED this place! The staff are soooo friendly and even when I called to say we were running late, they were so nice and told us to take our time.
The food was spectacular! You have to try to monkfish! So tasty and well presented!
Then they even put a candle in my crumble and sang me happy birthday :D it was so lovely and made my birthday so special!
And then there's the gin and cocktail menu!
I don't know why this place isn't top of the Kinsale list!!!

1  Thank Amy F

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I read all the reviews and decided to go- I'm sorry we did
We recently ate in Dillon's in timelogue- it was amazing a real treat- sorry we didn't go back there tonight
Chicken wings were dry and over cooked
The scampi were soggy and luke warm
My husband had a burger/
For the most basic of meals with no desserts, it cost more than Dillon's -
If you want excellent fresh food go to Dillon's if you want oven baked tasteless food go to the supper club

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Took a spin to this place I had heard about from a friend that was there recently who highly recommended it. A cosy restaurant with in a modern style decor. A Great selection of cocktails and beers to start the evening off that had something to suit all of our party's choice of tipple. The service was very friendly and professional and we were able to relax and enjoy our drinks while taking a look through the menu which is something rare these days as most establishments rush the whole dining experience so as to move you on to fill the table again, which is a shame, but not this place!
There were five of us dining and we were all quite impressed with our food. The starters were delicious, my wife had the Goat's cheese, I had the mussels marinier a main course portion at that since I was told there grown by there local supplier only minutes from kinsale, it was a must, what a treat! The Cider I was drinking called stonewall complimented them which is also locally produced. Impressive! The others had a duck springroll which I heard no complaints about either. To follow my wife had surf and turf along with three of my other friends, which consisted of tender braised beef cheek, potato & fennel rosti fries and delicious prawns. Highly recomneded by all. I had the fillet steak with french style peas, Parmesan & truffle polenta and lobster wrapped in a crunchy kataffi pastry. Amazing food we all agreed. No space left for a dessert unfortunately as the selection looked very tempting also but we were just as content to leave room for some cocktails to round the night off. Definitely a place worth visiting if your ever down that direction. We will be dining there again for sure. A Gem indeed

1  Thank David o
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Tom was so accomodating throughout the whole process of booking a restaurant for a hen party. He was the only restaurant owner who would provide us with an extremely value, yet gourmet choice three course set menu.
The food was outstanding and each and every one of the girls loved their meals, from starters to desserts. The house wine was also really good.
There was a great buzz in the restaurant throughout the night as well.
I would definitely recommend any hen parties looking for a nice restaurant to choose The Supper Club. Great for friends and couple nights out!
Lisa and co.

1  Thank lisamaried28
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We enjoyed a fabulous meal at the Supper Club. The food was excellent, even by Kinsale standards, and the service was excellent.