“Underwhelming and pricey for what was served up.”
Review of The R Cafe

The R Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: "From Breakfast at 9 am with eggs Benedict,Omelette or Pancakes, homemade Scones(coeliac friendly, fruit or plain)to Lunch from 12 pm.
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Went there for a late lunch, so we were hungry and expecting some decent fare. The portions were measly considering what you're paying. Burgers were decidedly average to say the least.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Staying just outside Clonakility for a few days called in twice for breakfast, good service good menu most important very good food,price ok.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We sat waiting 10 minutes to be served before I got up to wait another 5 minutes before someone even spoke to me. Lots of staff but nobody working, all seem to be looking for something not to do.
Very average food.
I was not allowed to have a breakfast as I was 3 minutes late for the breakfast menu.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

From entering to leaving it was a disaster. I went with my daughter in law and two year old granddaughter. Order was taken. Then another waitress came to take it again. Then she came back and asked us what we ordered. The toddlers meal came first without the fries. 30 minutes later we were still waiting for our meals. Eventually when they came I ordered a burger but if was obviously sitting ther a while. All dried up. My daughter in law ordered a Cajun chicken burger without the bun. Out came a half chicken breast. sprinkled with a Cajun powder. I didn't even get salad but the other meal did. No consistency whatsoever. Tasteless food. Tired staff. Overpriced. Very dissatisfied.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Decent food, service ok. Maybe a little pricey for what you get but overall a decent place to grab a bite to eat.