Castle Lodge Bed & Breakfast
USD 139*
USD 124*
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel(Swords)(Great Value!)
USD 106*
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
USD 202*
USD 175*
  • Room Service
USD 204*
  • Restaurant
All reviewswonderful hostsmalahide towntrain stationhome away from homeeasy access to dublinfull irish breakfastshort walkliving roomirish hospitalitydublin airportclose to the airportevery morningexcellent breakfastwonderful stayyogurtrental carearly flight
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Lovely People,very friendly & helpful,delicious healthy cooked breakfast
must return in the summer to enjoy the BBQ's

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Stayed just for the Saturady night. Was very impresssed with the service and the reasonable price of €35 each. Could have done without a picture of Bertie Ahern looking down on me when I was eating my breakfast. He has left this country in a mess and people still think he was good for the country. Only good for himself and his cronies.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cia c
Reviewed 11 January 2012

i do not normally dont write reviews but i had such a bad experience the first night i stayed there the en suite in my room the toilet did not stop running all night which i lost alot of sleep over and then in the morning i said it to eithne and she did not even offer to discount somthing of the bill which i found very bad she moved me into another room its was ok. then for breakfast i had porridge which was could of been better ill just say that its hard to make porridge that bad and then to hear eithne coughing the whole time whilst making my breakfast wasnt very pleasant or hygienic. i didnt have breakfast the following morning! then when i went to check i asked for the bill which was 85e for the two nights i gave her 90e she didnt have the change so she went to ask gerry for 5e then came in and started shouting at me about leaving it to late to check out and they wanted to chage me for an extra night then he siad he would call the garda if i didnt give him 20 e for checking out late so i just gave him the 20 he was very hostile towards me he seems to be a very aggressive man. overall it was a very bad experience.. i know there is alot of good reviews but i didnt have such a good time

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank anonymous2012-1
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Just had to leave a few words about my stay with Gerry and Eithne especailly after reading John F s comments. I have been staying in Malahide at least twice a year now for approx ten years and have tried quite a number of bed and breakfast accommodations. I can honestly say that Castle Lodge is well and truly the best, I have never had my drinking water bottles with seals broken, never have I not had hot showers and never have I not had anything but the best welcome, best breakfasts and best craic during my stay. You can be rest assured Gerry and Eithne will do all they can to make your stay enjoyable, they go out of thier way to suggest great eating and drinking establishments around Malahide although it would probably be hard to advise of any bad ones as Malahide is a lovely village with just about everything you could wish for. On a final note since my first stay I have recommended at least eight friends who all have returned to Castle Lodge and are of the same opinion as myself that Castle Lodge and its owners are first class hosts.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Despite arriving late on Friday night we were given a great Irish welcome by the hosts allowing us to quickly turn around and make our way into this beautiful friendly town for a night out. It was our second visit to Malahide and castle lodge and we were made exceptionally welcome all weekend. The full Irish breakfast was a real highlight after an evening spent in one of the great bars sampling the other speciality Guinness. A busy christmas market and great weather in November made for a fantastic weekend. Hoping to return to Malahide in 2012 and wont look any further than the Castle lodge and the perfect hosts Eithne and Gerry.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple