“Great wedding day!”

Diamond Coast Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Enniscrone
Reviewed 19 November 2009

Spent a night here when we went to a wedding reception held in the hotel.
Thought it was clean, spacious and well decorated. Our room was huge, with a wet room type shower.
Service was as you'd expect from a 4* and the breakfast and food at the reception were very tasty indeed.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 November 2009

Stayed here with a friend and we both loved the location and the hotel itself. The food was also amazing but the only thing I continue to think about and have told people about was the service, and not so much the service while there but afterwards. I stupidly lost my camera while in the hotel, went to reception to let them know (both girls were very unhelpful and I felt like I was just putting them out by asking anything about it) and if they came acorss I asked that they call, of course I called them myself and they said they would check and call back, after leaving 8 messages I still have not heard back. Once you have paid they don't seem to really care, which in the current climate I think is very silly, I for one won't be going back and certainly won't be reccommending it to anyone I know. I have already changed one group of friends minds about staying there for a weekend. I do think the after care is as important as the service while there. I just felt frustrated with them after it, all it would of taken was a phone call back to say it had not been found.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank mondayblues
Reviewed 2 November 2009

This is an excellent four star hotel its bedrooms rooms are spotless and spacious and the hotel is very luxjurious. Staff are very helpfull and friendly The meals are excellent and come with a great choice of menu . The town of Ballina is just a ten minute drive away with a bus service passing the door and the beach is just a stroll awaw from the hotel and is located in a small seaside village. W e will definitely be back as we enjoyed it very much

Armagh Group

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed 20 October 2009

My room was broken into in the middle of the night by someone who had a valid cardkey for our room. I woke up and shouted at the man and he ran off. I reported this to the hotel reception twice and they did not seem to be too bothered.

Also the wireless internet access does not work in the rooms only in the lobby

Stayed: October 2009
8  Thank Stubert95
Reviewed 2 October 2009

Enniscrone Golf Course is one of the top 10 golf courses in Ireland and the Diamond Coast Hotel is right across the street! The hotel is top notch for location, fun, food & fellowship! The rooms are posh. The breakfast is hardy & the bar area is hopping. There is no better place in the area for a wedding as well. Any traveling golfer in the Northwest part of Ireland needs to stay here for a few days to play Enniscrone, County Sligo, Donnegal & even Carne which is only a couple hours away.

• Stayed: August 2009
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscrone
1.1 km away
16.8 km away
Mount Falcon Estate
Mount Falcon Estate
#1 of 9 in Ballina

Been to Diamond Coast Hotel? Share your experiences!