All reviews kids club mary clarke lovely hotel self service family room roast chicken wedding reception tennis courts bar food rooms are huge golf course wedding guests evening meal family break would highly recommend this hotel food was lovely honeymoon suite
Reviewed 12 June 2009

Stayed in the hotel for 3 days at end of May,
From start to finish, myself and my wife had an extremely pleasant stay.
The rooms are enormous and tastefully decorated.
We ate in the restaurant on one evening - food excellent.
Breakfast is buffet style with normal Irish fare.
There is an adult dance in the hotel each Wednesday which we went to.

Overall, a very good hotel inwhich we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and intend to return.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2009

35 members of our active retirement association spent 6 days at the Diamond Coast hotel in May 2009. The unanimous opinion was that the hotel was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed 19 April 2009

We called in on a leisurely day out for a bite to eat, For a high end priced lunch it was very disapointing, They serve frozen chips and pre prepared side salad "Half dead",

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank simplyeasy
Reviewed 30 March 2009

I was over for a wedding. Rooms fine etc. The breakfast was very sad-buffet with lukewarm food and rubbery eggs. However I really feel sorry for those staying in the hotels self catering properties. The houses look fine but the problems as raised by another contributer spoilt for many visitors from Scotland what should have been a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2009

i recently stayed here with my wife for our 30th wedding anniversary, we were previously booked in to another hotel in the village but changed. the Diamond Coast is by far the best hotel we have stayed in. We were allocated to what we taught was a premier suite only to be informed by the lovely girl on reception that all of the rooms were of the same high standard and size!! the food was fantasic and the staff were all so friendly and nice.altough I am no pro I love a game of golf and the lovely lady on reception rang the golf course to book a tee time for me which I found very nice of her as there was no need as the golf course was so convieniently located beside the hotel. there was a wedding on also on the day that we stayed but it did not affect service in any way. it was a truly enjoyabe stay and i have rebooked for me and my family for a few days in the summer. I am very excited about our next stay.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple