“A good hotel”
Review of Ocean Sands Hotel

Ocean Sands Hotel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Enniscrone
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Had weekend in hotel. Young excellent helpful local staff. A nice large room and comfortable bed. Food was excellent except breakfast was on the greasy tired side but overall a good experience. Just a small issue - the reception area and counter is rather gaudy as made from wood as faux marble which gives the place an unfortunate feel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We had our wedding in the Ocean Sands Hotel on 29th September 2017. From the very first time we met with our wedding planner, we knew we had made the best decision for our wedding. She listened to us and took note of every detail, from meeting to meeting she was able to remind us of the smallest detail, even if we had forgotten. We had several meetings and of course were given the afternoon for the menu tasting. The Bridal Suite was huge with a balcony. On the big day, they took care of everything. There was not one single thing that went wrong. I know to some people this must sound like an exaggeration but there’s not one single thing bad or negative that I can say. The staff are professional but friendly, the hotel is immaculate, the food is superb. To Linda and Olivia - huge thanks. If we were to do it all over again, we wouldn’t change a single thing.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I have stayed several times with my young Grandchildren and will definitely be back. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast is excellent, the young blonde girl who I think was called Linda even heated the milk up for my granddaughter who likes hot milk with her weetabix. We ate in the restaurant in the evening and again it was excellent, plenty of choice and very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this hotel. 5*

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Great weekend away the staff were so friendly and helpful. Would highly recommended anyone to go here for a weekend. Rooms were very modern and clean the breakfast was fab. The service was excellent the staff were just brilliant.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

They best place I have stayed by far, from the breathtaking views and amazing staff I couldn’t possibly rate this place high enough, if could rate it 10 stars I would. I stayed for a week and it honestly wasn’t long enough. From the moment upon my arrival I was greeted with a friendly smile and things just kept getting better. The food and service from staff was absolutely tip top and the coffee in the morning was simply to die for, I mean it simply took my breath away as I looked out to the amazing ocean views that this place has to offer. I simply couldn’t fault this fine establishment on a single thing and I regularly travel the world on a yearly basis. I never normally write these things but this place is an absolute amazing excuse. Well worth a stay 10/10.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscrone
1.1 km away
The Ice House Hotel
#2 of 9 in Ballina
39.8 km away
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo

Been to Ocean Sands Hotel? Share your experiences!