“Good food and friendly staff”
Review of Caroline's Cafe

Caroline's Cafe
Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Bundoran
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 27 August 2018

When I visited Bundoran for the first time, I was recommended Caroline's Cafe for a bite to eat. Food was hearty and tasted great, staff were welcoming and anything I needed was catered for.

Recommend to anyone visiting the area.

2  Thank erin789

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely little cafe. Great service, quick and efficient. Had a lovely dinner, good tasty homemade food at such reasonable prices. The kids loved theirs also. The staff couldn't be more friendly and welcoming.

2  Thank donnaoneill295
Reviewed 13 August 2018

It is what it is..... a cafe, not much choice and the staff are not overly pleasant but its convenient in the middle of the town however their prices are the same as some of the better establishments in town.

1  Thank MummyMalibu
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Love the food here - great selection - very tasty and suitable for the whole family -reasonable prices

3  Thank Threenuggets
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We walked through the street and decided to choose this little beauty !
My fiancé and I expected a basic cup of tea and something light but when our waiter told us about all the dinner daily’s we couldn’t resist . He catered for us to a T and made our trip extra special! The food was to die for big portions and complements to all the staff who went the extra way to make us feel at home.

I had the chicken Kiev which could not have been any better homemade and came with a baked potato. My partner had a beef dinner . We ended up opting for dessert too and by god it was mighty!

We will 120% be coming back to this little spot on the wild Atlantic way !
To all the waiting staff and chefs at Caroline’s thank you for making our get away one to remember !!! And to our handsome young waiter who went the extra mile to attend to us

4  Thank vleory7066