“Awesome taste :-)”

The Blue Leaf Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in Bundoran
Price range: USD 6 - USD 29
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I can only recommend this restaurant. We went there with 7 people and the staff is very welcoming, friendly and even extra wishes were no problem. The food tastes awesome and I will go there again for sure.
It is clean, friendly, welcoming, good prices for good food.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

A lovely restaurant serving good food. Staff were welcoming. Excellent vegetarian meal as well. Fillet steak was perfect.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely served steak. One of the best steaks ever I ate.
Will back again with my family.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank WOJCIECH S
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We made a flying visit here as we only had an hour to spare. We had one course, husband had seafood linguine-he said it was really good and packed full of seafood. I had the veggie pizza pie, which was really light, packed full of really fresh veg. My only complaint was it was huge! Luckily we were able to take it away. Garlic pizza bread was perfect. We really enjoyed the meal and experince here. Waitress was really nice and made us feel very welcome. We will defintely be back.

1  Thank Cas S
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The food is good, I recommend the specials Wild Altlantic Fishermen and the Blue Leaf Special; they are starters but can be taken as main as the portions are nice and big. I was a little disappointed by the venue which looks fancy from outside (the restaurant was built in a former church) but the inside is very basic, with no decoration, low ceilings and old tables and chairs. They could hugely benefit from a big refresh.

1  Thank Mathias P