“Conor Pass Lodge Great place to stay”

Review of Conor Pass Lodge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Hanora O
“Conor Pass Lodge Great place to stay”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I have been visiting Dingle for many years with family and friends and have stayed at various locations in the area. Conor Pass Lodge is situated in a great location for amenities and nightlife. The scenery is exceptional and peaceful yet so close to the town centre just a ten minute leisurely stroll away. The house is clean and tidy with en suite bedrooms and the layout is spacious and comfortable. I have already recommended the lodge to friends and family and hope to return myself. It has been one of the best places I have stayed in on my travels around the peninsular.

Travelling group: Extended Family
betsie0
County Tipperary, Ireland
“Ms”
Reviewed 12 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Great house, great location perfect for our girls weekend away, more than enough space for our party of 8. Will definitely be back.

maggie G
Selby, United Kingdom
“A great place for a great stay!”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

We booked the house for a family holiday. It was ideal. We loved the location,- so close to the town we could walk in in minutes but away from any town noise. The house is well equipped, the rooms are spacious and clean. Each room having its own en suite made it so much easier when there's a crowd of you. There's plenty of safe parking space (we had 4 cars). Very convenient for Connor Pass and the beautiful Fermoyle beach at the other side of the pass, where we enjoyed beautiful sunshine, sea and scenery.
Jack is very accommodating, approachable and we would certainly like to return to Conor Pass Lodge. We would recommend to anyone thinking of a trip to Dingle.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Position in Dingle and spaciousness of house
Liked least: The younger members of the party would have liked Wifi
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
shannon2u
Long Beach, California
“Conor Pass Lodge”
Reviewed 17 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I rented this house for two weeks this past June. My first impression in dealing with the owner, Jack, was a good one. I felt comfortable with him so much so that I changed my dates to fit with in his availability. {As my first choice of dates were already taken.} I traveled to Ireland with my 11 year old son and felt confident that everything would go smoothly…and it did! Jack was waiting for us upon arrival and made us feel welcome and at home the instant we met. The house is warm and inviting and offers everything you need for your stay. Just as Jack, I also own and manage vacation rentals. Feeling safe and trusting the owner is a must for me. The house is a 10 minute walk into town which is a huge plus not having to rent a car. We simply traveled by bus from the Shannon airport to Dingle relaxing and enjoying the sights along the way…! As my ancestors are from Ireland…it was important for me to “live” there for those two weeks…With the help of Jack and Conor pass lodge, I was able to achieve my goal.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: There wasn't anything I didn't like
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Katyevee
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Fabulous location, comfortable house”
Reviewed 30 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Truly only 2 blocks walk, mostly on sidewalk (!!) to the Upper John street pubs, etc. on the way is a bakery, Lidl grocery, pharmacy. Upstairs 3 bedrooms are spacious with large bathrooms. Main level bedroom and bath is smaller with a nice size walk in shower. All rooms have fabulous views. Kitchen well equipped and Jack is helpful and responsive. Would return anytime, we hung out in the sun room ( pictured as a dining room in the pics) and enjoyed doing our own cooking and laundry.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing