“Nice location”

Ranked #8 of 75 Dingle B&B and Inns
West deptford
“Nice location”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Convenient location along the scenic waterfront. Room was clean but small, the bed comfortable and the bathroom outdated. It only had skylights facing buildings so unfortunately no nice views for us! Paid extra for the breakfast and it was very good.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank FourdaysWestdeptford

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Melbourne
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Great location right in the centre of town. Walking distance to many great pubs and restaurants. Next door to a cute green grocer and the supermarket. Did not have the breakfast. Stayed in a harbourside room with a great view. Not all the rooms have a view so worth enquiring. Room was very comfortable and a good size. However the bathroom was cramped and a bit stinky. OK if you kept the bathroom door shut. Free parking available outside, just make sure you read the signs.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Angela A
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Quayside B&B at the end of July. Muiris and Therese were fantastic hosts; so friendly and welcoming, full of great recommendations and local knowledge. The rooms were on the small side but perfectly adequate and very comfortable, bathrooms were modern and very clean. My boyfriend had never been to Dingle and was absolutely charmed by the welcome we received; it was a lovely experience! We were provided with a hearty breakfast in the morning and Muiris engaged everyone in the breakfast room with his lively banter; we ended up chatting to another couple on holidays too. I would thoroughly recommend this for price, comfort and location - I'm looking forward to my next visit!

Room Tip: Note that the rooms are not normal American-sized but are very comfortable!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Triona M
Galway, Ireland
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I recently spent 3 weeks staying at the Dingle Quayside B&B on Dingle Harbour in Co. Kerry, Ireland. Perfect spot, perfect hosts, perfect holiday experience! Maurice & Terese truly made me feel like I was a part of their family and their conscientious yet unobtrusive consideration, care, concern and kindness towards me was enormously appreciated (especially since I was there for a long stay) - my stay would not have been as lovely without their genuine friendship, professionalism and great craic! They ensured that all my comforts and needs were met to a very high standard and I have never in all my travels experienced such warmth and generosity from guesthouse hosts, I really was made to feel a part of the family :). The Quayside is a lovely, quirky converted stables right on the harbour and it is maintained to a great standard with clean & comfortable rooms - indeed Maurice & Terese always ensured I had everything I needed to feel like a princess! I would DEFINITELY stay with them again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: All the rooms are tastefully and comfortably decorated and the proximity to the harbour & the to...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I have stayed in dozens of B & B's on numerous trips to Ireland. I found the Quayside B & B to be excellent in all areas--given what it is, a comfortable, friendly B & B. It offers the highest value of any B & B I've stayed as yet in Ireland, which, on the whole, are always of excellent value, comparatively speaking. I felt Maurice and Therese perfect hosts. For those without transport, the bus stop is only steps away. If you're looking for a luxury hotel, obviously no B & B is going to satisfy you. If you're looking for a friendly, inviting, comfortable and clean place at an affordable price, there isn't a better option in all of Ireland, in my opinion; plus you're within access of some of the prettiest landscape/coast in all of Ireland.

Room Tip: In the room I stayed in the wireless was inconsistent but that's not unusual in most places I...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo