The Dingle Quayside
USD 471
USD 197
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 226/night.

USD 126
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 146/night.

USD 146
USD 141
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

USD 116
USD 209
USD 110
  • Restaurant
USD 116
Ashe's B&B(Dingle)
USD 139
Dingle Gate Hostel(Dingle)(Great Value!)
USD 109
USD 297
getaroom.com
All reviewsgreat locationhis wiferooms are smalla hootin townbreakfast was deliciousfull irish breakfastcentral locationbed and breakfasta great staylocal knowledgetwo nightspubs and restaurantsfantastic hostsenjoyed our stayporridgelive music
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Great location right in the centre of town. Walking distance to many great pubs and restaurants. Next door to a cute green grocer and the supermarket. Did not have the breakfast. Stayed in a harbourside room with a great view. Not all the rooms have a view so worth enquiring. Room was very comfortable and a good size. However the bathroom was cramped and a bit stinky. OK if you kept the bathroom door shut. Free parking available outside, just make sure you read the signs.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela A
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Quayside B&B at the end of July. Muiris and Therese were fantastic hosts; so friendly and welcoming, full of great recommendations and local knowledge. The rooms were on the small side but perfectly adequate and very comfortable, bathrooms were modern and very clean. My boyfriend had never been to Dingle and was absolutely charmed by the welcome we received; it was a lovely experience! We were provided with a hearty breakfast in the morning and Muiris engaged everyone in the breakfast room with his lively banter; we ended up chatting to another couple on holidays too. I would thoroughly recommend this for price, comfort and location - I'm looking forward to my next visit!

Room Tip: Note that the rooms are not normal American-sized but are very comfortable!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Triona M
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I recently spent 3 weeks staying at the Dingle Quayside B&B on Dingle Harbour in Co. Kerry, Ireland. Perfect spot, perfect hosts, perfect holiday experience! Maurice & Terese truly made me feel like I was a part of their family and their conscientious yet unobtrusive consideration, care, concern and kindness towards me was enormously appreciated (especially since I was there for a long stay) - my stay would not have been as lovely without their genuine friendship, professionalism and great craic! They ensured that all my comforts and needs were met to a very high standard and I have never in all my travels experienced such warmth and generosity from guesthouse hosts, I really was made to feel a part of the family :). The Quayside is a lovely, quirky converted stables right on the harbour and it is maintained to a great standard with clean & comfortable rooms - indeed Maurice & Terese always ensured I had everything I needed to feel like a princess! I would DEFINITELY stay with them again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: All the rooms are tastefully and comfortably decorated and the proximity to the harbour & the town centre is excellent!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I have stayed in dozens of B & B's on numerous trips to Ireland. I found the Quayside B & B to be excellent in all areas--given what it is, a comfortable, friendly B & B. It offers the highest value of any B & B I've stayed as yet in Ireland, which, on the whole, are always of excellent value, comparatively speaking. I felt Maurice and Therese perfect hosts. For those without transport, the bus stop is only steps away. If you're looking for a luxury hotel, obviously no B & B is going to satisfy you. If you're looking for a friendly, inviting, comfortable and clean place at an affordable price, there isn't a better option in all of Ireland, in my opinion; plus you're within access of some of the prettiest landscape/coast in all of Ireland.

Room Tip: In the room I stayed in the wireless was inconsistent but that's not unusual in most places I've stayed. I simply went to the dining area and it worked just fine.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Knottwatt
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Maurice and Therese were lovely people, welcoming and made it everything an Irish bed and breakfast should be but the poor TV facilities that involved 2 english speaking channels that sometimes worked and sometimes didn't, as well as internet connection that was beyond poor, they need to update their service to accommodate for those guests wanting to keep up to date with the rest of the world. Once these things are corrected it would be great.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business