Radharc_na_Mara_10_Dingle Radharc_na_Mara_10_Dingle
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Radharc_na_Mara_10
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Siobhan N
Cork
“Very average”
Reviewed 25 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed as a family in this property in July 16. The house upon arrival looked fine. Until 30 mins later when we noticed that the small children crawling on the floor were filthy. The house has not been properly cleaned before we arrived. Bed linen was dirty, we found rubbish behind beds and worst of all blood and vomit dried in the cot mattress that had been provided for a baby to sleep in. I phoned and asked for replacement and was brought a travel cot with no mattress - when I asked for a mattress I was given one which was too small and then dangerous for a child to sleep on. In the end I had to borrow one from a friend as I got no response when I complained again. Highchair wasn't there when requested and when brought it was broken. I asked for house to be cleaned and was told it would happen but no one turned up to do it. Washing machine was broken and to be fair when I queried it they had someone come and look at it. However overall I wasn't happy with our stay. Linens were outdated. If it had actually been clean and equipped adequately for children I would have no issue as location was excellent but unfortunately it wasn't. I wouldn't recommend for this reason.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
7 Apr 2017
Dear Siobhan. Thank you for your comments in relation to 10 Radharc na Mara. I would like to sincerely apologise for the fact that you felt the house was not clean. We have since taken measures in this regard and have a new cleaner in place. As regards the cot, I can absolutely understand you were upset and I cannot excuse this. We have since bought a replacement cot with an appropriate mattress and it will be left in the house along with a new highchair for guests to use. I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments and I hope my response will ease any concerns that potential guests may have. 10 Radharc na Mara is a very popular house and was fully booked for most of last year without any other issues so I am truly sorry your experience was not as it should have been. We always strive to offer the very best value and service to our guests. Kind regards, Lisa Argue, Marketing Manager.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing