“Kerry gold hospitality”
other travellers have booked this property
Liston Family bed and breakfast, Dingle, Co. Kerry
Watercolour painting. Twin Room with private bathroom.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Watercolour painting.
Twin Room with private bathroom.
Fruit compote, Greek Yoghurt and Granola.
Full Irish breakfast.
Breakfast Banana Split - Fried Banana, yoghurt and Bircher.
Slow Cooked Porridge with Banana Rounds and Honey.
Jill Liston
Conservatory for guest use and Private Garden for guests.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
GrandTour...
“Kerry gold hospitality”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My daughter and I stayed with Jill for 3 nights. Jill is a lovely woman and very knowledgable. She gave us great tips for our sight seeing. Her breakfasts were excellent and the room was very comfortable. I thoroughly recommend the Liston family b&b

Management Response
12 Jul 2017
It was a pleasure having you both stay in my home and to know you enjoyed your stay.
A big hug to your two wonderful dogs from me when you get home and I hope they are happy to See you both!! Lol!!
Nancy M
Trophy Club, Texas
“Great visit to Dingle”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had a wonderful visit to Dingle and Jill was a wonderful hostess. Our room was very comfortable and our breakfast each morning was delicious and very generous. She was very helpful and offered many suggestions that made our trip so wonderful and memorable. The location is close to town so it is convenient. We could have walked but chose to drive into town. I highly reccomend this property and you will be blessed by Jill's enthusiasm and her love of Dingle. We loved Dingle and were glad we stayed for 3 nights. Great nightly music.

Management Response
8 Jun 2017
Thank you so much Nancy for your wonderful review. It is much appreciated. It was a pleasure having you both stay here and that you managed to fit in nearly everything there was to see and do in the area. It was great that you had the three nights here to do all this. You are so right in saying that I love Dingle and want everyone to see and do everything so that is why I provide all guests with brochures and discounts for their use and explain everything on the brochures to each guest. I put myself in my guests shoes and wonder what I would like to see visiting their country.and of course inside information from locals is the best kind.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing