“Clean, comfortable and good value.”
other travellers have booked this property
3* Liston Family Home Bed and Breakfast. Conservatory for guests
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Liston Family Home with three ensuite bedrooms for guests.
3* Liston Family Home Bed and Breakfast.
Conservatory for guests
Greek Yoghurt, Fruit Compote and Granola. One of 10 choices for Breakfast.
Conservatory at sunset.
Dining Room with complementary Breakfast.
Dining area in the Conservatory.
One of my paintings. 'The Nuns Beach' in Ballybunnion.
My back lawn garden for my guests to enjoy.
Wild rabbits having early breakfast? lol!
My front flower bed.
My Twin Room with private bathroom.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Private Room, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Dingle, Dingle Peninsula, County Kerry

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Sightsee6...
“Clean, comfortable and good value.”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

A five minute drive in to Dingle, or a short walk, Liston family B&B is in a quiet location. Jill was very welcoming and chatty - and we were able to use the conservatory, which had views of the hills, in the evening. One or two items could do with updating (eg toilet roll holder in bathroom), but v comfy bed. Breakfast was basic, but satisfying.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for coming to stay in my home. It is much appreciated. It was a pleasure having you both, and I'm so glad everything was "Clean, Comfortable and Good Value".
My toilet Roll holders are commercial Hotel quality for mini jumbo toilet rolls and do not come in any other designs.
I pride myself on my 10 choices for breakfast that I offer my guests, which include unusual ones not found in many other bed and breakfast e.g. 'A breakfasty Banana Split i.e. Bircher, Yoghurt and Fried Banana with honey', or my 'Greek yoghurt, Fruit Compote and Granola', are quite different from the usual 'Irish Breakfast', and how about 'Slow cooked Porridge with a Shot of Irish Cream Liqueur'? You will not find these breakfasts in many top class Hotels not to mind a bed and breakfast, so I'm not quite sure what you expected to see on my Breakfast Menu, and what you consider is "Basic"?
Jill
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing