We stayed one night in Kenmare at the Abbey Court. We arrived and were welcomed by Brendan. He was very helpfu and friendly. The house is beautiful and it is located right on the water with great views. The rooms were clean. Bathrooms were VERY tiny but clean. The beds are extremely hard and thin. The location is nice, a short walk to town. We enjoyed our time at Abbey Court.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abbey Court is a new purpose built B&B, situated on acres of landscaped gardens and just metres from the shore of Kenmare Bay, whilst also overlooking the Caha Mountains. Abbey Court is also a short stroll to town and has plenty of parking. A quiet off-the-road location for a good night's sleep and a warm welcome assured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Abbey Court B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey Court Hotel Kenmare
- Abbey Court Bed And Breakfast