All reviews across the road shopping centre the past months large grassed area airlie beach the wi fi decent size air conditioner within walking distance rooms are clean convenient location short walk motel unit whitsundays microwave coles
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I stayed there for 3 days and quite happy with this hotel. When I checked in, the hotel staff gave me some ideas on where to go, thus I add in Bowen and Eungella into my itinerary. The room size is quite big and the hot water shower is very strong which is very important as I do diving or snorkelling every day. It is located just next to Abell Point Marina and a big shopping center. Not far from the center but much quieter. The only thing this hotel is missing is hair conditioning. So I bought some from nearby shop.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We did choose the no service room - which is all we required.
The lady at the front desk was very nice and welcoming and the room was great. All apart from the electrical noise that was coming from the fan switch and another banging sound which I couldn’t find the source, kept us up a fair bit (non-sexual sound).
Overall the place was great, just suggest getting an electrician through to ensure the safety on your switches

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely terrible place
my room smelt like mold it was really bad.
the owners were so rude with a bad attitude
For non service hotle
Furniture was taken out of our room and sherched through while we were out for the day
Felt very unwanted there
Me and others had to end our stay earlier then we wanted wanted because it was that bad

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tara L
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We only had a one night stay in this accommodation but was value for money. We booked a triple room which had a queen bed & a single. Two comfy chairs were provided which were nice to sit in along with 3 dining chairs around an island bench. The usual tea, coffee, kettle etc was provided along with a toaster & microwave. There was also a kitchen sink & bar fridge. Not suited for cooking meals but can easily use the microwave to provide quick, easy food etc. The pool area is only small but private & surrounded by palms. We spent the afternoon lazing in this area. There is also a large grassed area which would be handy if travelling with kids so they have room to run around. Reception lady was very friendly & we were able to leave our bags there as we arrived prior to the check in time of 2pm. Very close to local shopping centre & bus stops & there is a pub, Banjo's, right across the road which do cheap meals

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Location is in between cannonvale beach and airlie beach so you have to walk to both but they're both designated walks with directions as you go. Motel is clean and comfy, reception kept our bags for us while we went out before check in which we were able to do early, really helpful and handy. Left early hours of the morning and simply locked the key in the room and that was that.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple