All reviews unpowered site camp kitchen lagoon pool airlie beach sea breeze bali villa camping area amenities block shopping centre next door close to shops toilet block camper van booking tours easy walk great spot camping ground great amenities
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights in a non powered camp site. The toilet and showers were very clean and well set out. Close to shops. The staff were friendly the pool area was lovely and very clean. Shady tree to camp under. The bird life was a bit noisey but still a great place to stay nice cool breeze. Highly recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm reluctant to recommend this Park incase it becomes so popular we don't get back in here!

Jokes aside a late minuet booking got us a 2 bedroom cabin for nine nights. We got cabin #10 and think it was the pick, it's closest to the pool. The cabins are modern with cooking facilities et. The second B/Room was locked off as we didn't need it but contained 2 sets of bunks to sleep 4. There's TV's in the lounge and main bedroom as well as aircon in each. Each cabin includes undercover parking, a clothes line and is surrounded with lush palms and greenery making them private and secluded.
The fabulous pool is a great meeting place late afternoon for a chance to cool off and have a chat!
We were able to book our excursions from reception and the owners and staff made this a trouble free experience. The park is close to Cannonvale shops, post office and Banjo's Bar & Grill.
The van park side is more exposed but like most of Airlie it's still recovering from Cyclone Debbie.
I have no hesitation in recommending the Seebreeze for your next stay.

Room tip: 2 Bed Cabins
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I was at first overwhelmed with the accommodation choices in Airlie Beach but was glad I settled on Seabreeze tourist park for my 3 night stay.

Di, on reception was incredibly welcoming and helpful. She sold me a great tour and because I booked through the park I was given 20% discount on my 3 night stay.

The park is tidy, the pool area is amazing and the amenities are first class.

Highly recommend!!!

Tip: if camping in the unpowered campground, make sure you choose a spot slightly sheltered from the wind. It can be brutal.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Nice park with very clean restrooms, a beautiful pool and lots of mango trees. Over a beautiful walk along the sea you can reach Airlie Beach center with the shops and restaurants/bars in about 20minutes. If you stay here you have to do a flight over the Great Barrier Reef !!!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Came here on my second day at Airlie Beach in my camper van the first night I made the mistake going to base campsite due to the location I’m so sorry I did sea breeze was my second choice but should
Of been first lovely settings amazing friendly staff cheaper than the base but felt like paradise in comparison couldn’t fault it two lovely pools great shower blocks and laundry and kitchen stay here you won’t regret it also they can arrange tours to the whitsundays

Trip type: Travelled solo