All reviews champs bar close to the airport floor restaurant free shuttle short stay international airport long flight private beach indian ocean fish maldives tandoori transfer stopover liveaboard plane crew
Reviewed 14 October 2018

We have stayed at the Hulhule whenever we go on a dive safari, and our last visit was amazing. We were upgraded to a SUITE on arrival. Fabulous room which we were really grateful for as the weather was dire.
Dinner and breakfast in the rooftop restaurant were great. Super attentive service from Pritti at dinner and Aman at breakfast.
Yes, it's expensive, but you get what you pay for.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank butterflyfish13
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Was at HIH with friends yesterday. Pool area was infested with flies and mosquitoes. So many flies on the food we didn’t want to eat it. We got lots of mosquito bites too. Won’t be going back. Horrified that hotel does nothing about this.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank cat8776HF
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Im a cabin crew with QR & I have been doing this job for over 8 years now. I travel to many different countries & staying in hotels is a big part of my life.
the personal trainer Afsal at the gym in Maldives is very professional and pleasant to work with. He always is prompt in advising in fitness matters and helps with the exercises to ensure you maximize your gym time.
he is very helpful and informative about training tips , his attitude is always welcoming and very approachable. .
He is one of the best in this profession that I have seen.

I totally recommend this hotel, especially for the gym/trainer experience all thanks to him & it’s the reason I keep coming back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

HIH is Very nice place for chill out I really love the champs bar, all bartenders every one have smile on their face to welcoming each guest .but the best bar tender which I found Harish he was from India we had very nice conversation.. regarding Maldives places. he advised me lots of places he is dam helpful guy He met after long time..He take care of each guest so nicely..he concern the safety for guest too. Its really heart touching moment for me. See u soon my frnd harish

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Good food with a good atmosphere. The staff very friendly and helpful.
Had the buffet breakfast, one of the leads in the restaurant Harish went out of his way every morning to make sure everything was just right.

Date of stay: June 2018