Spent a fortnight in Paradise ( for the eighth time now ) and are still enchanted . Convenient location not far from the airport, but giving you the impression of secludedness . Clean, very well kept island, efficient and speedy roomboy , friendly staff all around and - to our palates - very tasty food !!!! Had a beach bungalow on the east side of the island , there was some renovation / upgrading going on on that side but they made every effort to do it as smoothly and undisturbing as possible - successful.
If you're looking for a great lagoon to paddle , some lush scenery together with a friendly atmosphere and tasty food within easy reach of Hulhule airport , Paradise is a more than good choice .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. Who wouldn't want to be marooned on one? All the more, when all modern comforts and formal professional services that one would expect on a five star hotel come together with it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Paradise Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Hotel Lankanfinolhu Island
- Paradise Island Resort Maldives
- Paradise Island Maldives
- Paradise Island Male
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives/Lankanfinolhu Island