Open today: 5:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
One of the coolest experiences to be had in Sydney!!

Thankyou so much to the team at sydney By kayak for making my wife's birthday morning so... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Peter G
via mobile
Best Experience in Sydney!

I did the morning kayak and coffee and it was absolutely lovely! Laura and Sophie were phenomenal... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Sarah M
via mobile

All reviews watching the sunrise harbour bridge sunrise tour fantastic photos lavender bay birthday cake delicious coffee early start great company small business relaxing paddle happy birthday amazing experience opera house sights and sounds safety briefing once in a lifetime
Reviewed 3 April 2018

An amazing way to start my Sydney experience and most probably the highlight of the trip. Laura was amazingly kind, knowledgeable and helpful. Have already recommended this to my friends and family who visit and would definitely recommend it to anyone in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My girlfriend bought a Sunrise Kayak package for my birthday, and although kayaking around Sydney Harbour was an activity I’d never really considered before I’m thrilled to say that I absolutely loved it. The setting was perfect and Laura and Peishan were so friendly and looked after the group with huge smiles on their faces. The icing on the cake (quite literally!) was being given a birthday cake (with candles and everything) on the water under the Harbour Bridge. An experience I’ll never forget (and won’t forget with the fantastic photos from Peishan!) and one I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We have never Kayaked before and this couldn't of been more enjoyable and memorable. Laura and her trusted assistant Sam made it extremely easy, and they are the nicest guides ever. The coffee was hot and ready for us, exactly as we ordered. Highly recommend this tour, you haven't experienced all of Sydney unless you done this.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

One of memorable and amazing activity to do in Sydney, for both visitors and local residents. It's worth trying to watch Sunrise and at the same time learning Kayaking. It's completely save for beginners and easy to learn. The guides are amazing and very helpful and nice,special thanks to Laura and Alex. We had a great start to a long weekend. We saw the mesmerizing city harbor view and at the same time learnt Kayaking, which has now become my favorite. You can try this on a weekday as well and then come back to office as we did :) it's really fun and do try this activity with Laura and Alex.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I have never kayaked before. I’m a very clumsy guy and that’s putting it lightly. I went on the morning paddle (not the sunrise one mainly because I’m incredibly lazy) and was greeted by Laura who didn’t stop smiling the whole way through. Alex, her teammate, joined us soon after and handed me my lovely tea. After a short introduction and a quick kayak lesson we were on the water and both Alex and Laura kept an eye on me (and the other people who had never kayaked before) throughout the time we were on the water. The kayaks themselves are really stable and not once did I feel like I was going to fall in. I went on my own and still had a great time chatting with the team and the other guests. Absolutely the most serene and relaxing way to see the sights. If you’re going to Sydney, I would 100% recommend checking out Sydney by Kayak. The team also takes a bunch of photos so your instagram account is going to be banging after this. Thanks to Laura and Alex for making it such a great experience 10/10 would risk falling into the water again.