All reviews rooftop bar is quality sleep great location construction work hotel booking room amenities food court free to air channels pod coffee machine food outlets close to train station good sized rooms great shower clean hotel recommend this hotel lovely room comfortable beds
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful rooms and facilities that will be fabulous when its properly up and running. ...but for now, hotel is still not ready. Booked for three (1 adult and 2 children) and third bed not ready upon arrival. Staff were lovely, but awkward sitting on the bed while they made it up, waiting so we could get ready to go out for booked dinner. The view from our window was contrary to advertisement. Asked for extra milk for kids cereal in the morning and told they cannot do that. There is no room service available as yet. Called to advise we had no hot water and was told “thank you for advising. I will let the duty manager know”... then hung up. Ten minutes later, we received a knock at the door offering another room for us to shower in.... 15 rooms away. (This was a lovely room... towels were soft and fluffy and water was hot). Was woken at 5:26am by construction works that continued until we left. To add insult to injury, the advert said parking available (charges apply). We called ahead and were told where to park. Upon arrival, we were told that parking is $80/day, but they offer a $55 deal for Vibe guests. For the price, I would have stayed elsewhere had I known it was not ready. All In all.... a disappointing stay, for what was supposed to be a ‘treat’ after a long drive and before heading to a caravan park for the rest of our stay in Sydney.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Emma S, Manager at Vibe Hotel North Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi Kerrilyn,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review from your recent stay with us.

I was disappointed to hear that you had experienced issues during your stay with us. At Vibe we want all of our guests to have the best possible experience and on this occasion we have fallen short.

With regards to the issues with the water you experienced, we have addressed this with building maintenance to avoid this occurring again. I have passed the feedback on to our front office team, with regards to the way in which this was handled at this time, and want to assure you this is not our standards.

Overall, I have one by one addressed your concerns with the relevant departments and thank you for bringing these to my attention. Our guests feedback is essential in our endeavour to improve our services and facilities and I thank you for your patience and understanding during this opening period for us at Vibe North Sydney.

I hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future to rebuild our reputation in your eyes.

Kind Regards,