“Best full-english I've had in a long time”
Review of Huffers Of Sudbury

Huffers Of Sudbury
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Sudbury
Reviewed 4 April 2016

We tried this café on good recommendation reviews from trip advisor and were not disappointed. My husband and I had a full English breakfast which was excellent. It is the first time in ages that I've had freshly cooked bacon in a café, it is normally pre-cooked and tough as leather. So it was a real treat. The service was friendly and they were quite happy to make some adjustments to my pre-set breakfast order. The café was clean and contemporary and I would have no hesitation in recommending it.

There are newer reviews for Huffers Of Sudbury

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

I ordered 2 poached eggs on toast with 2 slices of bacon, I asked for crispy bacon and well done eggs. When my breakfast arrived it looked very nice, but my eggs were not cooked, the White of the egg was still runny, I told the waitress and she took my breakfast back to the kitchen. Ten minutes later she gave me my breakfast back, it had been sitting under a heat lamp, the bacon was so hard I couldn't cut it and they had only changed 1 egg which still wasn't cooked, the other egg had gone rubbery and the toast was soggy. I didn't like to complain again so ate a very small amount. I went to the counter to pay and told the young lad what had happened and he still made me pay 50% of my bill. Terrible, I will not go in there again.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

This place is off the chart yummy, it doesn't look much from the outside but it goes quite far back and is very cute, the food is really really good, I recommend the jackets, but make sure your hungry because they are 3 times bigger than a normal one and at a reasonable price, quick service and lovely friendly staff , you can't beat it for value for money and they make a proper mug of tea too .

1  Thank sarah p
Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

What a find. Stumbled upon this and boy were we pleased as it set us up for the day. Super service and very tasty breakfast .

1  Thank Tintedlove
Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Best cafe ever !!
Great food !!
Lovely staff and just a lovely place x breakfast served all day and roasts served all week !!

1  Thank Safiye O