“relaxing family break”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warminster
Center Parcs Longleat Forest
Reviewed 2 March 2012

great fun but also relaxing due to lack of cars
Beware grand cafe and their grumpy staff, everyone else was charming and friendly

Room Tip: best to get rooms nearest to the pool- certainly on the same level (above sea level). Closer to the...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 March 2012

My wife and I took our 19 month old soon for a 4 night break last week. We booked a Comfort lodge which was fine for our needs. You can tell the decor etc is a bit dated, however it was clean / warm and the kitchen area was more than suitable for what we wanted.

We hired 2 bikes and the trailer for the duration of our visit, which was great fun, although some of the hills were tough going, but was all part of the fun.

The swimming complex was good, we always got there quite early in the day, and never had a problems getting a cubicle or a locker.

As our son is only 19 months we did not sign him up for an extra activities, as there was enough to keep him amused during the day.

The only downside of the week was the standard of food we encountered at times. We ate twice in the Sports Cafe, and regretted it both times, I would not encourage anyone to eat there. In addition we tried the Grand Cafe on the Wednesday, but that again was a massive let down, as they decided only to do a 2 course carvery for £17.00, with no other options from the main menu. This to me sounds like a cost cutting operation as they were certainly not busy at any stage when we were there!!

The one highlight was the Tapas Bar, where the service and food was by far the best we encountered.

I would also suggest if you fancy a light lunch the bakery in the Site shop does very good filled rolls.

I would definately go back to Centre Parcs again, when my son is a wee bit older, and would hope by then for more options on things to do in the evening time.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We try and go every year to Center Parcs at Longleat. It is a short drive from where we live and we love it! It's like being a million miles from home! Its clean, fresh and fun. We have stayed in most types of accommodation from the Comfort Lodge to the Executive Villa (not yet the Tree House Accommodation as its far too pricey!). They are spacious, full equipped, quiet and homely. We have always holidayed as a large family for weekend breaks but are going as a couple, mid-week this year to try something new. We enjoy the fishing, swimming in the outside pool and the rapids are fantastic for all ages!. The Aqua Sana is fabulous, we had a couples massage treatment with champagne and chocolates last time which was indulgent to say the least! We tend to drink at the sports complex, so we can play pool & miniture golf. Then eat at the restuarants in the main plaza of an evening.
Centre Parcs is renowned for being pricey, from the stay itself to the activities and the eating facilities. We found if we ate in a couple of nights & had a takeaway we can afford to have a nice meal at one of thier resturants. My favourite place is the Pancake House near the village square...brilliant fun! They are well equipped for people, like myself, with walking difficulties with adapted villas/lodges, a free pick up service and the ability to take your car to the accommodation. Cannot wait to go back again! 10/10

Room Tip: If you have walking difficulties like myself ask for an adapted lodge/apartment as these are usually...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Sharon_Center_Parcs, Guest Services Executive at Center Parcs Longleat Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Thank you for providing such wonderful comments regarding your visits to Center Parcs, Longleat Forest.

I was pleased to learn that you have found the adapted lodges ideal for you and I do hope that you fully enjoy coming as a couple on your next visit.

See you soon.

Kind regards

Sharon Press
Guest Services Executive – Longleat Forest

Reviewed 29 February 2012

having just returned from my 6th trip to Longleat forest in the last 12 months, I guess you could say that I love it!! As soon as you arrive, the relaxation commences. We had a very active toddler in our party for the first time and the environment felt safe and secure. Even things that I hadn't considered as a non-parent seemed to be easy and accessible. We took our own cycles as always but when my husband encountered a problem with his bike he popped it down to the cycle centre and the guys there helped him out for free, which is fantastic service! We will definatley be returning as we do genuinly love it here and come with different friends and family members each time so we always find something to suit everyones needs and wants. It's good to see improvements and upgrades happening around the park, if I had any critisism, it would be that the swimming paradise looks a little tired and could do with a splash of paint, but otherwise, well done Longleat - keep up the good work!.

Room Tip: if you can specify and want to be close to activities, check the map when booking.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amy J
Sharon_Center_Parcs, Guest Services Executive at Center Parcs Longleat Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdisor following your recent visit to Center Parcs, Longleat Forest.

I was delighted that you felt you were in a safe and secure environment, and was pleased to learn that my colleagues in the Cycle Centre were able to assist your husband. We place great emphasis on customer care and our Cycle Centre team are always happy to help guests who have technical issues with their cycles.

I do hope that we will be welcoming you back again soon and that we continue to meet your expectations.

Kind regards

Sharon Press
Guest Services Executive – Longleat Forest

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Accommodation was shabby so made it seem quite an expensive weekend. Pools were cold for our little boy. Good restaurants and well organised activities

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warminster
3.5 km away
4.2 km away
The George Inn
The George Inn
#6 of 24 in Warminster

Been to Center Parcs Longleat Forest? Share your experiences!