All reviews residents lounge good size night porter next morning full marks cooked breakfast rooms were very clean sunday lunch one night stay relaxing break food was lovely great place to stay room was large short break stayed for nights main course high standard
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Great rooms, clean. Good bathroom. Rather lacking in character, but the staff were friendly and provide good service. Situated away from the centre next to a garage forecourt, so nowhere to stroll to. The large bistro and restaurant, open to the public and for functions is good, but the menu is rather lacking in imagination . Most of the food is excellent, if rather pricey.
The wine list was disappointing.
No real complaints, but the whole place lacked character. The bedrooms seemed to “hum” whenever a bathroom was bing used somewhere, which was very noticeable in the early hours!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
MarkCromore, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for leaving us a review. We value feedback from all of our customers and we will certainly take your comments on board. I am glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and that you received good service. I would like to thank you for choosing Cromore Halt and we look forward to welcoming you then.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Stayed for 3 nights, ate in the bistro for 2.
Rooms are a bit tired but clean and reasonably comfortable, there is also a lounge with comfortable chairs if you want to read etc.
Food was lovely both at breakfast & in the Bistro. Breakfast looks to have few options about it but regulars know you can have just about any variation on the "full Irish" theme from poached egg on toast through to something that means you won't need to eat again all day.
Great service across the board, staff really friendly & happy to try and accommodate requests and answer questions.
Good attitude towards Gluten free as well with plenty of choice & a willingness to adapt dishes if necessary.
A good value place that would warrant a 5 if the rooms got a bit of a refurb.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for leaving us a review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to be friendly. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your meals in our bistro and also your breakfast.
We value feedback from all of our customers. I would like to thank you for choosing Cromore Halt and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Maureen

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We visited here last Friday - We were plleasantly surprised!! The service was brilliant and the food was very good! Very reasonably priced too. Would definitely recommend the Cromore! Nice relaxing atmosphere.

Stayed: August 2018
MarkCromore, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Janet

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us.

I am so pleased to read there were so many aspects of your visit you enjoyed and that you especially loved the Food.I am sure all the staff will be delighted to know you found them so friendly and attentive. I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This was a late decision as we were coming back from Donegal. As our son lives in Portstewart we decided to get him and his girlfriend out for some food. The choice was good when the call was made for Cromore Halt. The menu could not be faulted and the service was prompt and helpful. Certainly worth a return visit.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jimimac2014
MarkCromore, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your Sunday Lunch at Cromore Halt. We value feedback from all of our customers. I would like to thank you for choosing Cromore Halt and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Good bistro menu. Plenty of choice. Children’s menu also. Booked in advance. Several choices of meal in my party - all excellent. Service a bit slow perhaps but very busy. Waiting staff friendly and attentive. Sufficient car parking and excellent location just outside Portstewart.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for leaving us a lovely review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal in our Bistro. We really value feedback from all of our customers. I would like to thank you for choosing Cromore Halt and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.