“Sunday Lunch”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited here on a Sunday as we were visiting close by.
It is a very welcoming pub with a nice old comfortable feel to it.
We were shown to a table and handed a menu. My wife and I decided to have the Sunday roast, what a good choice. The whole meal was superb and full of flavor.
I would not hesitate to return if I have the chance.
Not the cheapest around but well worth it.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

We popped in on a Thursday night for dinner. I rang and booked a table just in case that morning and I am glad I did as I didn't get my first choice of time! Its a steadily busy place. We sat in the bar and although it was a little noisy it had a great atmosphere, a good selection of beer and friendly staff. The menu is interesting and not your standard pub grub. We were all delighted with our meals, especially the gorgeous chips and I am sure that we will be back!

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Popped in here for lunch and it didn’t disappoint nice clean fresh pub very friendly and attentive staff nice selection of beers and ales and a nice choice of food on their menu and prices I felt were reasonable

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and plenty of it. Nice homecooked variety on menu. The brisket was to die for !
The only thing i would say was music was a little loud in bar and could be quite a distraction.
Dont let this put you off though as its certainly worth the visit. Service excellent too.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Not easy to access due to missing car park. Nice old traditional pub. Staff very friendly and welcoming. Good bier and food. However prices are a bit too high...not sure if we will go back.