Review Highlights

Toronto, Canada
Party and social

Reviewed 9 March 2017
RachelB3297

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2017

It had been over 30 years since I was last inside the church. Many changes in that time - very much brighter and has been repainted everywhere. For a parish church it is most impressive.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Warm and welcoming. I nice community hub. Family been going there for many years. Staff are friendly and always ready to help you organise your event.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Being extremely fortunate to live in Wirral, this Beautiful Sacred Building has been prominent in many aspects of my life for most of my life. It's physical presence is indeed prominent, being situated on an upward slope in Tranmere; thus enabling it to be seen from near and far. Upon stepping inside, it is difficult not to be impressed by the structure of Beauty and Spiritual aura of this Church. It is a Roman Catholic Church and people of all Denominations are cordially welcome.

1  Thank Momdidoo
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Go to see St. Joseph's Church, the service's are child friendly and the Church interior is nice with the pillars all with different designs to the stonework. Very nice.

1  Thank Steve8621
Reviewed 29 April 2015 via mobile

Known to the locals as St joeys it's a beautiful large church

Attended many christenings here

It's interior is gorgeous. Very traditional

Well worth a trip to take photos etc with a good sunset

Reviewed 23 November 2014

St Joseph s holds an extremely important place in the hearts of my family. From christenings through to confirmation followed by joyous weddings and a celebration of life at a funeral the church has been there for all of our family. The community atmosphere and adjoining club eclipses this unique and thriving community as the younger member of my family also visits Lourdes annually through the youth support group. The church is in its full splendour when both the choir and organ are in full voice. The church is in the heart of the community and long may it continue.

Reviewed 4 October 2014

I liked the shape of the church. I did not like the throne in the middle. It was a shame that confessions over ran, which meant I could not see the chapel in the crypt