“Great food reasonable priced.”
Review of Bushtown Hotel

Bushtown Hotel
Ranked #20 of 90 Restaurants in Coleraine
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The food at the hotel is fabulous.. piping hot local produce.. 3 course lunch time carvery only £12:00. It was delicious..

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here as a party of 4. The couple we were with eat here regularly and highly recommended it and after the food we were served here I can see why. The chicken and steak with pepper sauce and a side of chilli and sour cream fries were out of this world. I would go as far as to say they are the best in the triangle area. The steaks were all cooked perfectly. The desert was also really good. The atmosphere and service were also excellent. This will definitely be a place we visit regularly from now on.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Went to the Bushtown Hotel on a spare of the moment night away. Met at reception by Nicola who couldn't have been any more friendly Ate in the bar and food was great. Room was a bit dated but nonetheless clean and a comfy bed. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed at the Bushtown and I must say myself and partner had a wonderful time. The food is 1st class, the staff are so friendly and helpful (especially Nicola). Its a real home from home atmosphere. The room we had was spotless, a bit tired but I understand some room renovations are shortly taking place. I will definately be returning to this hotel.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Sadly to say we visited this Hotel for Christmas Lunch it was absolute chaos. I have never found the need to complain about a meal before, but after paying approximately £700 for our table of 14 guests I feel I need do something. First, on arrival, we were told by reception we had to queue this took 30 minutes. At the dining room, we directed by a member of staff who pointed to the direction for us to find our table and told look for the one with 14 seats at it. In fairness the food was ok. It took ages for the staff to bring soft drinks to our table. In my opinion, the Hotel was overbooked and could not cope. I certainly will not be back at Bushtown anytime soon.

1  Thank Robert W