“Second visit...even better”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Little Haven

Aerial View Showing location, location, location!!!
Little Haven is right on sea front! Panoramic views of West Strand from the living and dining rooms.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Aerial View Showing location, location, location!!!
Little Haven is right on sea front!
Panoramic views of West Strand from the living and dining rooms.
Woodburner in lounge area
Bedroom 1 with sea views.
Bedroom 2 with one double, one single and annexe with another single bed.
Second bedroom has sea views to the front and the side.
annex off bedroom 2
Amazing bathroom with fantastic original huge bath and walk in power shower.
Newly refurbished ensuite shower room.
Little Haven
Sunset View from Apartment overlooking Portrush Harbour
View towards Harbour
View from apartment
Sunset view from living room
A visiting yacht!
Dolphins swimming right in front of the apartment!
A boat in the bay
Sunset on West Strand
Dusk...view out the living room window..
Royal Portrush Golf Club
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cvalentin
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Second visit...even better”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

This is our second year staying in Little Haven which shows how brilliant it is. Its perfect for our group of 6-grandparents, parents, toddler and baby-plenty of room for everyone. Both bathrooms are luxurious and up to hotel standard. The living space is really large and impressive -most days we had extended family/friends coming for lunch/dinner etc and all fitted in comfortably. As everyone remarks, the view is spectacular from watching the early morning walkers along the West Strand to seeing the sun set with a glass of wine. Great for people watchers! There is no noise from Barry's which had been a concern of mine-the sound of the ocean is all you hear. The owner, Mark, is great to communicate with-quick to answer emails and very accommodating-he provided us with a travel cot and high chair without any hassle. The apartment is well equipped with everything needed for a week's stay including beach buckets, boogie boards, Netflix and even a fidget spinner! There is a v comfy new sofa this year. For a holiday let the fittings and furnishings are more than adequate. The location is so central-2mins walk to the beach. All in all....an amazing place to stay...we'll be back again!

Lisa R
n.ireland
“One word.....amazing!”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Just back from an amazing night at this perfect apartment! The most beautiful views. I would highly recommend this hidden gem to others. We will be definitely return. Koko cafe next door made a gorgeous wrap to assist with my mild hangover this morning!

N8BOH
Brisbane, Australia
“Relaxation central! ”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family and I stayed at Little Haven last weekend and it was fantastic. Mark greeted us on arrival and made us feel very welcome. The house has such a relaxed feel about it. The panoramic sea views from the living room are priceless. I would recommend Little Haven to anyone, its location is perfect to shops, Barrys, the beach and restaurants yet so private for those who want a peaceful getaway.

28 Jun 2017
Thanks for your kind review. We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay.
Terry K
Portstewart, United Kingdom
“Getting away from it all, but still in the middle of everything :)”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Can't say enough about the location. As central in Portrush as you can get, yet the view through the massive picture window of the tranquil north coast was magical. There was a wonderful real fire and I think the term that is used these days is 'hugge'!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Jun 2017
Thanks for taking the time to review your stay. We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back.
maryfrome...
ireland
“Great communication with host”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This property looks fantastic and having read a lot of reviews I decided to book a stay with them. Unfortunately after I booked I noticed I had made an error on the dates booked (only put down one night when I needed two), I contacted the owner informing him of the mistake and he was very understanding, unfortunately he did not have the dates I was looking for available and I had to cancel this booking. I cannot say enough about the owner as this was a mistake on my part and not his, he was so understanding and helpful, I really hope that on our next visit his property is available. Anyone thinking of booking this property can rest assured that they will be dealing with a fantastic host.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Jun 2017
We look forward to welcoming you to Little Haven should you ever make it back up to Portrush. Kind Regards
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing