All reviewscellar bargreat wee hotelopen firebit datedpepper saucethe main streetcooked to perfectiongood sizefriendly receptionistgreat central locationfamily roomfollowing morningan evening mealbed and breakfastcooked breakfastgiants causewayyogurt
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel with Superb and very helpful staff. Food was excellent and the breakfast is awesome. Very convenient location also. Would definitely stay here again and hope too when the open championship comes to portrush in 2019.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank s m
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

You could not ask for a better hotel, you are made to feel like one of the family the standard of customer care is fantastic, no matter how small your problem it is sorted out that is if you have l can’t say l have had any problems. Thanks to all the staff keep the good Work up you are a credit to your employer.Cheers

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank raymond233
Reviewed 5 December 2017

perfect on all points,have stayed there a few times and have never been disappointed.my wife and i were celebrating our anniversary,i was celebrating my retirement and my birthday, staff were brilliant and we were treated to drinks on the house.

Room Tip: any room we had over time did not disappoint.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alan325
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I arrived early to "reserve" one of two nice window tables. After my guests arrived we were told they would only serve food in the back very gloomy part of the restaurant but they could still order alcohol. I mentioned I had passed the window many times and there were always people eating. They said the chef and the waitresses had made a decision not to serve food to these tables on this night as it was too far from the kitchen. The restaurant was very busy. We left.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank robbie357
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Have stayed in Portrush several times over many years. Have to say, this Hotel is one of the best! Nice friendly staff, centre of town, bar food is excellent. Our room was a reasonable size with an en suite bathroom. Only draw back is no car park but there is on street parking outside.

Room Tip: Room 8 - only room on the floor we were on. A good night's sleep was had.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple