USD 203
  • Restaurant
USD 160
USD 155
  • Free Breakfast
Portrush Townhouse Accommodation(Portrush)(Great Value!)
USD 72
  • Free Breakfast
Antrim House(Portrush)
USD 170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 190/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
USD 166
All reviewscellar bargreat wee hotelopen firebit datedpepper saucefriendly receptionistcooked to perfectiongreat central locationgood sizefamily roomair showfollowing morningan evening meallovely breakfastbed and breakfastcooked breakfastgiants causeway
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel felt a little dated. My room was on the top (4th) floor of a hotel with no lift. Whilst I am not in the need, would have been nice to have someone offer to help with the luggage.

The on site restaurant close at a weird early hour (8h30 or 9) I forget, however down the street is a great Indian restaurant.

Breakfast however was very good.

An OK stay with no frills.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Stayed at the port hotel for the air show, fab hotel, excellent place to stay,staff are brilliant, very helpful, you get a good breakfast that would do you all day, grant entertainment at night,Ben the bar man makes the best cocktails, can't wait to stay at the ORT again....

Room Tip: Quieter at the back of hotel,
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We stayed at this hotel for one night and I was grateful for that.

Parking was challenging but as we arrived late afternoon, once we had battled through departing traffic, we found on street parking fairly close but with the constraint that we needed to leave early the next morning.

On arrival at the hotel, we were booked in very efficiently. The public areas were clean if a little dated but in keeping with the character of the hotel. Access to our first-floor room was by way of some rather wonky stairs - but arrival at our room was the big shock. The room was so small, it was mainly taken up by our 3/4 (not double) bed. Most of the electrical sockets were not working - we had to boil the kettle with it standing on the carpeted floor using the one socket that worked. The rest of the room was just about serviceable including the small bathroom - but I have never stayed in a room where the only window opened onto the sloping roof of the neighbouring building - never mind any view of the sea - there was no view of the sky!!

For the first time ever, I was tempted to leave, but my husband was poorly so we settled for it being a bed for the night and nothing more.

Having said all of the above, the staff were very helpful. When I asked for help finding a chemist, they gave advice and offered additional help. When I came down to grab a snack right at the end of service, they were very accommodating and even provided some toast to take up to my sick hubby.

In summary, I would give top marks to the staff but would never come back to this hotel

Room Tip: I think we were in room 3 but I suspect rooms 1 to 4 would have the same window issue
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I stayed in the 3 bed room and had plenty of room. Lovely clean fresh white towels. Lovely clean room. Staff cant do enough for you. Hairdryer in room and plenty of tea/coffee milk biscuits in room for your morning tea. Breakfast is absolutely amazing and well cooked, you certainly dont need lunch after this. Evening and Lunch food is brilliant. Location is right in the middle of everything and close to train station. Iron is available if requested.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lo51
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Went to this hotel on Saturday for dinner with my family and then back that night for karaoke as we are on our holidays. Had one drink and left not family friendly staff were rude and nasty. I will never go near this hotel again extremely upset and annoyed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family